Not all Villains are bad!

You have any evidence to back yourself up?

This catergory really shouldn’t be called “offtopic”…it doesn’t exactly help…:neutral_face:

Hmm so getting on to the topic of villians.

My favourites are : lelouch from code geass and L from death note

I think lelouch is a really good villian, ill explain if anyone wants to hear it.

some other good ones are…hero killer stain from boku no hero and that guy from monster

Ugh apparently i have fat fingers

Sorry Redox!

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: CLOSE PLEASE - close ples

So for Thanos, ends do not justify the means
not to mention his solution will last at most 8-10 years (very short term for such a large massacre)
and lastly, the guy was a complete idiot, he had the power of the universe he could literally have just made the resources endless, or just rewire the anatomy of all living things to be self-sustainable, invincible, and immortal and remove all suffering ever for all eternity

As for Megatron I have not seen the Transformer movies, however it may just be protagonist and antagonist where it’s simply just war and is heavily gray for both sides instead of the traditional hero villain situation and not just all black and white

honestly, your such a joke now.

At first i thought about it from your perspectives thinking of all the times i couldve offended you or come off negatively.

But now you just like those internet memes.

As a reminder this is the internet, this isn’t the place to meet your bestfriends, people call each other gay and retarded every second in game. Even if i am whatever you are saying that i am, the internet is just a toxic place, if you can’t handle it, it’s not the place for you.

but destroying the world to save another is not really “bad” its more selfish or ruthless. the word bad is really… vague and opinionated

plz dont cause a number 4

Also @Shatter did you literally just cram that into a closed guild recruitment thread?

DID SOMEONE SAY FOUR?

oh i see how it is

Yes, I would.

Also your thread :frowning:
pat pat

Yep the guy was asking it to be closed haha. 2 birds 1 stone.

okay. my condolences.

A good way to destress is going to the gym and hitting the punching bags. Running is also good.

Getting a job or studying hard could also work towards that goal.

the book im writing, the mc is kinda like an anti-hero. Most people in the world would call him a villian i guess, but he kind of changes throughout the book

im running out of things to write to keep on topic

Lol nice minipulation techniques.

All i fucking want is to share my stories and my art, to be accepted and respected, to have fun be friendly. But no, everything i do is either a manipulation, a grab for attention, everything i say and do is wrong. I’m treated like worthless garbage and i hate it. Why do you people have to be such assholes…

You pushed a guilt story after people disagreed and started showing dislike toward you. That sir is minipulation. Not the time for such story.

BUT WHY???

you being upset doesnt mean you can act like however you want to.

After coming back to the forums, one of the people ive grown to like is @SoloSen, he doesnt have a great family situation either but he acts in a very professional manner and you would not be able to tell that he was in that situation if he did not post about that.

How about everyone calms down before I throw my cats at you all!

Until that happens have some cat pics

I dont care, I am heartless.

Have some repect for redox, i have moved 3 sections of this chat to clean it up and you continue to post here.