Not Sure If You Can Do This? [Chargeback 100$]

Sorry, didn’t know… :sweat_smile: (Not Being Sarcastic)

Nope suprisingly enough stealing can be done almost anywhere!

Wow, is there any way some popular game companies can stop this? Like making all traded items locked some how?
Although that solution can be used for scams.
You buy something, trade it to someone for something else, the new items you get aren’t locked but his are.

I was just curious to see if it could be done in ROTMG.

It’s not like I’m going to do it :joy: I was just curious as I said before.

The alternate account would buy the acclaims, trade it to main, then chargeback.

Doing this is referred to as owning a “gold account” it is bannable, and illegal, and if discovered you could be banned or turned in to the police.

Didn’t know, thanks for the further info!

Next minute he tells his friend to do it and he gets loads of fri itenz

:expressionless:

Somebody close or delete this thread.

OB has been dishing out some intense roasting lately and I’m loving every second of it.

Generating a GUiD string for each item created in the game would at least allow them to track trades in a more easier fashion. As well as fight duplication.

Discussing methods of breaking the law is against the rules.

I wasn’t aware that it was breaking the law when I made this. Sorry.

Welp, if I were DECA, to combat this I’d track CCs.
You change your account, you can change your IP address, hell you can come up with a million and 1 ways to pad your legit acount and your alt account, but… to charge back you will need a card, so just track the cards. If you[DECA] detect a chargeback, since refunds are against the TOS, in addition to whatever actions you take against the account, blacklist the card used to chargeback.

Too easy to combat by a regular visa debit card from the gas station

Can you perform chargebacks with those?
I use OneVanilla cards to buy gold, myself. I didn’t think you could perform a chargeback with them.

you can, but not only is it against ToS, it’s against the law in pretty much every nation in the world.

[quote=“HerpDerryO, post:3, topic:11642”]
2) I don’t know what you mean with “chargeback” $100. RotMG’s ToS(terms of service) says that you CANNOT get a refund from any ingame purchases whatsoever.
3) For the reason stated above on #2, you will not get any profit.
[/quote]Due to a law passed in the 1950s, consumers have the legal right to dispute any payment on their credit card history.

'Not Sure If You Can Do This?'
idk you should try