Not Sure If You Can Do This? [Chargeback 100$]

I know this can be done in other games such as CS:GO.

So my question is, can you ~

1. Get a random account and purchase 100$ worth of gold, buy tons of (let’s just say for this example) acclaims and trade them to your main.
  2. Chargeback the 100$ on the card and your random account gets banned, but it doesn’t matter since it doesn’t have the items.
  3. Get tons of profit?

So basically get tons of profit without losing anything per say?

Can you refund realm gold and if so how?

Lol that’s if your chargeback even gets approved. Never the less all your accounts are tracked via ip and if your random account gets banned you can bet your ass any account linked to your ip is also getting banned. So you’ll lose 100 dollars and all your hard work. You’d be wise to not attempt what your thinking of doing.

1. Yes you can, but getting acclaims to trade for is just useless, pointless, and sheer stupid. Instead just spend that $100 on your main, roll mystery boxes, buy vault and char slots(from packs of course, who the fuck buys at standard price), and keys.
  2. I don’t know what you mean with “chargeback” $100. RotMG’s ToS(terms of service) says that you CANNOT get a refund from any ingame purchases whatsoever.
  3. For the reason stated above on #2, you will not get any profit.

I was not thinking of doing it. It just popped in my head when my friend did this a while back.

He did this thing with his credit card and forced a chargeback so he got his money.

Make the random account with another IP Address?

I believe you “could” but yeah.

Also I meant you could trade them all for life or something, just making an example.

1. Okay that’s reasonable.

2. A bank can decline payment if deca decided to dispute your chargeback.

3. That’s if you plan to buy and pay monthly for a proxy. If you have a static ip address which most of the ISP’s today feature.

Okay, thanks a lot! Really.

As I said before, my friend made tons of profit. I think almost $2,000 from just doing that in CS:GO.

Don’t really think you should be discussing this on the forums.

Quick question for you here, why the expletive do you care?

Congratulations your “friend’s” a criminal

u can do that but its

1. risky af
  2. hard to pull off
  3. kinda RWT?
  4. wont people wonder how you become rich so fast
  5. deca has your ip of your main and your alt
  6. deca can probably see what goes through trade (8 acclaim for nothing is kinda sketchy)
  7. deca can probably see chat logs
  8. deca will probably see you as suspicious as youre trading with the noob/mule
  9. other players will think you’re suspicious because of ^
  10. im just saying random points right now
  11. you need a credit card to charge back, and deca will have the credit card info (most likely)
  12. half of my points are stupid

@moderators
This is breaking rules in some way I’m guessing

Not RWT. RWT is trading acclaims for money inbetween people, or selling accounts.

Edit: No, deca cannot track ingame trades. If they could a lot more scammers would be getting temporary bans.

You mean talking about a method that might be used to steal from DECA?

nope not in the forum rules :stuck_out_tongue: (though it might be considered an exploit)

@MessltUp Serious that it’s not in the written rules, not serious about any of the context of the post

… <_< Can’t tell if serious or not >_>

I mean, he’s literally describing fraud right there.

how is the op going to get the shitton of acclaims then? by individually buying them from the store when if they’re going to get banned intentionally, you might want to do it in the most efficient and well-priced way, right?

how do u know that deca cant track ingame trades? what if too many trades just go by and they cant pinpoint each and every scammer.

(note) I know that maplestory (a different game) can track trades

People have done this before. Account bans are not the worst thing that can happen to you. Depending on where you live and the laws there you could be charged with fraud. Keep in mind that in the US electronic fraud is handled by the FBI (iirc) so it’s not even about DECA having the time or interest to pursue the matter. Many other countries are also severe about these things as well.

Okay, the tracking trades would be not implimented in game for the reason you just stated; too many trades. With tens of thousands of trades every day, if deca kep track, they would explod (not literaly)

OM<expletive>G, you’re openly talking about committing a felony.

To get frii itenz.

In a Flash game on the internet.

I’m not going to lock this thread because I well and truly believe in giving people enough rope to hang themselves, but I strongly suggest you rethink your train of thought, here.

Wasn’t sure if it could only be done in CS:GO.