Note about Forum Post (Likes)

To begin with this is just me noting something that I would comment if this thread wasn’t cough closed

So yes, Zlushy was a prick and alot of people didn’t like him. But I feel like he almost got a last laugh. Notice if you look on his profile, the amount of likes on the post was over 200.

So basically after giving everyone an opportunity to roast him, he still got all the likes out of it

[so how do I do that without getting banned]
[kappa]

this is just something interesting I noted, other than that nothing else to add

The topic likes are likes in the entire topic, even replies. So if this comment gets 50 likes, and the main post gets 50, the entire topic gets 100 likes.

Actually, the post itself only got 2 likes. Who really cares if your post got a massive amount of likes if the majority of them is against you? I don’t think anyone cares about how many likes a post has accumulated overall from every reply in it.

Also, Zlushy only has ~100 likes received. Compared to his ~700 posts created, it shows how low-quality his posts were, and the majority of the forums knew he was bad news. I don’t think posting a thread where forumers arguing against Zlushy got a very large portion of 200 likes counts as a last laugh.

I don’t know what’s sadder: the fact that you thought nobody would notice such a transparent attempt to start shit or the fact that you need to ride someone else’s coattails to even attempt it at all.

Can we just end the bullshit and go back to having normal discussions already?

you overestimate my mental capabilites

yeah I realize that, just thought it was interesting

Zlushy was gift too good for this world, and we took him for granted. :sunglasses:

I think we can close this thread? There’s nothing really to discuss…
@Shatter take a look

People like that crave attention I’m sure they have a alt on here there’s no way they could go he could go without having people react to the things he says
@Cenamuch agreed

like all of zlushy’s likes are roasts against him

Yep, the current system makes it seem like only the OP has the likes. Kinda rewards making controversial topics, but only if you’re collecting “topic likes”.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.