Notifier users are still around

ive been constantly doing solo/extremely small realms with my rogue recently and ive been noticing a pattern. Whenever a good event spawns (hermit, sphinx, rock dragon, ghost ship) a bunch of randoms come in. no biggie though, but when another one spawns the same people come back in. its ridiculous

im not going to send proof because its very inclusive and screenshots are not good proof. someone else should try to clear realms because im honestly tired of this happening when i spend so much time trying to get solo events only for it to be ruined by people who paid for a shit program. they cant connect into the portals anymore however, but they can go into the realm without switching servers.

Decker potato VS MLG hacker
Decker lose

HAHAHAH THATS SO FUCKING FUNNY BECAUSE DECA’S SERVERS SUCK AND POTATO IS A SYMBOLIC REFERENCE TO HOW BAD THEIR SERVERS ARE XDDDDDDDDDDD COMEDY GOLD FAMSQUAD ORIGINAL AND MLG IS SO DANK ESPECIALLY WITH SCRIPT KIDDIES :joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

How do they do it though?

Do they have a bot that detects whenever an event spawns and sends that to the client? :thinking:

Have you ever noticed lvl 1 unnamed wizard on the beach? Pretty sure they are bots.

drag the bots, then close the realm. Just a tip :wink:

That’s a fucking waste of time since they respawn in different locations anyway.

Ohhh! Thanks :+1:

Yea it does take a while but after a time you get all the spawn points covered so they die instantly when they spawn. It’s nice for when you want to solo or do a small realm during the day.

I’m pretty sure your post killed more brain cells than his…

You can’t kill what doesnt exist.

I didn’t say mine good sir. Good day :wink:

When did I mention you

This made my day

Yeah, I’ve noticed them. I’m the proud supporter of the game, “Save The Oalei”

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.