November Login Calendar and Some MotMG Stats!

Cross post from reddit
Halloween is nearly upon us! We hope you’ve been enjoying the spooky events stalking the realm and getting some of those extra special items with your tokens! We wanted to close out the month with a look back at some impressive stats from MotMG, as well as a look ahead to November’s daily rewards calendar!

MotMG Final Stats

You’ve explored the reconstructed dungeons, exalted your heroes to impressive extents, smashed the realm bosses, spent over 19 years in combat, lended many muscular hands as the beefcake constructor, donned thousands of stylish blue hard hats, and thoroughly trashed Oryx’s Sanctuary!

November Login Calendar

Yes; the calendar has the shards for two weapons, two armors and an ability.

Would you mind making this post a full cross-post of the original announcement so that we have the MotMG stats as well, for historical purposes?

Edit:

Counting is hard, okay?

Nice, that calendar looks amazing, can’t wait!

Am I the only one that is REALLY bugged that the constructer event boss bar graph goes Avatar -> Dragon -> Sentry even though it should be the opposite?

I find this calendar better than MotMGs lol
Looking forward to it \o/

It’s a shame they didn’t tell us the Sanctuary kill count; I’d really like to compare the completes to casualties.

They probably wouldn’t have space to fit it in without making the font too small to read due to the amount of deaths

Dead game btw

@jimdafish actually 2 of everything. so now it’s 50 50 you get a good weapon huh

dayum… them shards got me like :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

More chests to save up for June 2021 grand chest opening won’t hurt.

And this calendar is really juicy.

Yeah, I wonder if they will bring quests for you two exchange double for one of your choice

What is that turkey thing on the 12th?

Feed power, it’s for thanks giving I I had to guess

Ah, okay I was thinking it would maybe max some stats. Idk why

We aren’t that lucky :rofl:

*coughs in free 8/8 pack

right when i thought we’d get a respite from events…

Tbh I kinda hoped there would be a Halloween mystery chest at the beginning of the calendar or in a free pack…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.