Now who wants free itenz? (Finished)

Hi there. :slight_smile:

To celebrate me getting dark blue star (best star in the game), I will be hosting a contest!

Rules

1. Must be dark blue star or higher (This is prevent multiple entries with mules. If your main is a light blue and you really want to participate, then you better get dark blue star before this contest ends!)

2. No suspicious names. If your name is something like ‘NotAMule,’ you will NOT win.

3. Choose only one of the boxes below.

4. Wait until the contest has ended for me to pick the winners.

5. If you have won, I will provide information for you to receive your prize after the contest.

6. Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: NoobDiesAtROTMG

How it works

3 winners will be chosen. Each winner will get 1 top.

Below you will find a poll to choose from 25 boxes. Why 25? Select 1 box. At the end of the contest, on August 8th, Craig the Bully (Discobot) will choose the winners. If there are more than 3 people in a box, Craig will also choose 3 random people for that box. Again, I will provide info to the winners for them to receive their prizes.

tl;dr - Choose a box, wait until August 8th, and WIN!
Good luck!

25 Boxes...which will you choose? [poll type=regular public=true]
  • Box 0
  • Box 1
  • Box 2
  • Box 3
  • Box 4
  • Box 5
  • Box 6
  • Box 7
  • Box 8
  • Box 9
  • Box 10
  • Box 11
  • Box 12
  • Box 13
  • Box 14
  • Box 15
  • Box 16
  • Box 17
  • Box 18
  • Box 19
[/] [poll ]

Discard the poll below: its useless and unloved.
The real poll is in the first comment.

[poll name=poll2 type=regular]
  • Box 20
  • Box 21
  • Box 22
  • Box 23
  • Box 24
  • Box 25
[/ [poll ]

Either you found this by mistake, or you’re being clever. But good job on finding this secret part, you get a treat.

Now don’t tell anyone about this. I’ll give you some hints to help you win. And there may be a reward for you at the end of this.

Some helpful hints:

* Look at which box has less people by using ‘Show Results’ before making this choice
* People in Box 15 will NOT win
* There is a slightly higher chance for a even box number to win

Remember, do not say anything about this. Since you found this, I think you deserve a reward. Reply with nothing but the candy emoji. For the first 3 people to reply me with a candy get 1 Potion each (will be given on August 8th).

THE WINNERS ARE:

@GoldTM
@BotLucario
@GAMESONLY

You have won a top! Congratulations! I will PM you for info to collect your prize.

@QuadroCube
@XBobicusx
@PELPOL

You have won a potion (hint, its blue)! Congratulations! I will PM you for info to collect your prize.

@GoldTM, remember to make you’re account on Realmeye public!

Want verification that winners were chosen randomly? Check the comments below with Discobot.

If you did not win this contest, just wait until the next one! Coming soon! :wink:

@moderators or @Shatter (whoever comes first), this is ready to be closed.

What does a star mean to you?

There is a limit of 20 options per poll, so here are the rest of the boxes!

REMEMBER, the rules say you can only choose 1 box. So if you have chosen a box from this poll and the poll in the OP, you will be DISQUALIFIED from the main contest!

• Box 20
  • Box 21
  • Box 22
  • Box 23
  • Box 24
  • Box 25

0 voters

so lucky I had the first comment...

Congratulations to the following who won the Candy Challenge:

• QuadroCube
  • XBobicusx
  • PELPOL

I won’t be accepting any more :candy: for this challenge, good job for finding the secret!
Stay tuned for the next challenge!

Eh, why not I guess.
Also, log out of the forums and log back in to update your star rank,

Light blue star is better than dark blue star, which is the best star in the game.

I assume you mean August 8th.

Fair enough, just thought I should mention it as this is apparently in celebration of your dark blue star.

The second poll is anonymous, might wanna fix that.

No I meant July 8th next year.

ty for pointing that out

Someone already voted in that poll so rip :c

was me

Don’t worry, I’ll handle it.

Ohh you >:c
ps. actual poll in first comment

:candy:

Light blue star looks better than most stars to be honest, I wish I could go back :frowning:
Anyway gl to you all :slight_smile:

And question are the winner chosen randomly?

Yes winners will be chosen randomly, and you will be able to see it to.

Isn’t that right @Discobot?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I wanted to get on your bright side so I have a better chance of winning but now they are chosen random :frowning:

Last time I tried promoting that, I got WC’d.

But nothing’s stopping you from leaving a like! 3 tops are pretty hard to come by when your best robe is a t10. :wink: