O2 loot?

is o2 worth even doing now?? i mean the loot is so bad except for the st
i hv done many o2s and havent got a single top yet

Do them in smaller groups for an easy top. On top of that, the fame isn’t horrible either.

I don’t believe the size of the group changes your chance at getting tops. You are more likely to get the guaranteed potions if you are in a small group though.

Really? I pretty much always get a top, and 90% of group too when we’re under 10 ppl.

Ehhh not really, I personally don’t feel like O2’s worth doing outside of the STs he drops. It’s why I usually do janus and then the court of oryx dungeons instead. Once you learn how to do Shaitans and Thicket independently, they’re a better source of amassing loot since both of those dungeons guarantee a life if you’re solo, and the thicket also guarantees an extra mana, def and att pot as well. The Thicket also has a rare chance of dropping WC tops (Xolotl only).

Not to mention the fact that most of the court of oryx dungeons drop valuable UTs and STs, especially Thicket which drops the Hirejou (Mercy’s bane for leather classes), Chakram (Jugg Star) and Tezcacoatl’s Tail (Armour pierce staff). Encore can drop the Tshot which is an amazing bow despite being underrated, and Shaitan can drop the Endless Torment (Puri Skull) and Crossing Fires (Offensive Waki).

So yea, if you’re willing to challenge yourself and spice up your gaming experience, I highly recommend trying out the Court of Oryx dungeons, they are fun to learn and are, in my opinion, much more profitable than doing O2 (for now, at least, before they release O3)

I mean mercy bane is op

Large groups or small groups does not matter. Once you have achieved your SB (soul bound) damage which is a pretty small amount then you get a “CHANCE” for loot based on some RANDOM determination in the game mechanics. This loot can be anything in the drop table for that boss.

• _Note 1: Deca announced a long time ago the the Damage amount dropped substantially to qualify for Soul bound but they did not say what that number is for each boss. _
  • Note 2: The amount of damage you do after you qualify for SB does not increase your chances for getting a loot drop. You could still get nothing.

I have been in very large groups beating on Oryx and very small groups mostly depending on the time of day. The size of the group never affects my loot chances. The only benefit of a large group is that you generally kill Oryx faster allowing you to get back to a realm and repeat for another chance at the loot.

If you want Oryx tops its much faster to farm 4 or 5 DEF and trade that in on LIFE (do this for as many life as you need), then get whatever WC Top you want on Realmeye trading or USwest3 trading.

Groups do not affect the chance of getting certain items, once you reach SB it is up to RNG.

All I got to say is mercys does not exist for me

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.