O3 Guide

By the way none of these are mine at all I already quit the game, used some youtube videos and Realmeye so expect blurry pictures.

Tips for O3…

Best way to learn O3 yourself, or if you want to beat it is bring warriors or tricksters, warriors speedy helps, tricksters teleportation helps and if you know how to decoy, you can keep yourself from danger in chase phases especially, teleport over the heaven walls and they won’t do a thing.

Recommended Warrior Stats are minimum 40 speed, good pet helps, better for higher tiered helmets.

Recommended Trickster Set are at least good decoys, T0 and T6 prism, good pet helps, or else try to get your wisdom up, and 40 speed minimum.

Other classes that can help… Necromancer, Priest, Paladin, Knight, maybe Ninja, Sorcerer, and Mystic.

Bringing 8/8s are always helpful, if you want to learn O3s you should try it at least and risk your characters ( bring non valuable items, WC tops etc. )

Few things before I want to talk about before the phases.
Near 80% health, Oryx will spawn pet stasis portals, pre exalted each do 180 damage with a 3 second pet stasis, exalted they do 225 damage with 5 seconds pet stasis.

There are a few types of portals

image Slow shooting shots all around the place

image Probably the most deadliest in some situations, the shotgun portals, if you sit on it, you’ll take 1080 damage instantly with no defense. Mostly spawns in Gaze, Splendor, Fury, don’t know any others I can remember. Sometimes Control

The annoying portals

Just annoying

Shotgun Portals 2, half the shots of a normal shotgun portal, see this mostly in inner, shield bashes, and cosmos.

POSSIBLY the worst portals ( if you get sickened etc ) pretty hard to dodge and can sometimes rip you, see this mostly ( or all the time ) in Cowardice.

Last type of portals, mostly seen in chase phases, Futile, and maybe Armor Crumples.

Near 60% Oryx does the dance phase we all love, there will be AOES rotating inner and outer, one random thing I do is use chipper in outer rotation without being caught in the bombs, have to aim it well.

Near 50% Oryx goes exalted, dance phase is over, pet stasis portals become stronger, each phase becomes harder, more damage and some changed more than others.

Near 40% Oryx does his first celestial phase, any celestial after that is on luck, rotate around the pet stasis portal gaps, doesn’t matter where you spawn but best for damage is top carpet ( some people would say its left but I disagree ) Avoid the line of shots or you’ll instantly die any class, each shots armor pierce. Also should say Celestial is sometimes a relief and INSANE damage opportunity, once it ends.

JDL (battle-city.org) If you need a Celestial Practicer or even a Leucoryx Counter Practicer.

After first Celestial is over, oryx will teleport to a person every phase, and lightning beams will randomly spawn around the room.

At 20%, the hardest part, heavens is here, walls of beams will come each doing 200 silencing damage and armor pierce, every 3 lightning beams means a new wall is coming, cross early or late in some situations, sometimes you may get caught in a cosmos or a chase phase.

At 5% is the chest phase, O3 sits in the middle of the room doing nothing, beams clear the battlefield

If you didn’t notice there are 3 towers spread out in the room ( fun fact the miniboss you get changes the positions of each tower )

Towers can instantly pop you sometimes, after Celestial is over, they can reappear, and they can stack shots, they do pretty high damage and weakens, get rid of the towers to weaken Oryx.

All 3 Towers Up = Invulnerable
2 Towers Up = Armored, no invulnerability
1 Tower Up = No armored, just his base defense ( O3 has 60 defense )
No Towers Up = Armor Broken

The loot table for O3 is…
If you do enough damage you’ll guarantee a blue bag, you should at least try to push in for staggers and chest phase, also don’t bring low tier equipment too.

1 - 2 Greater Life, 1 - 2 Greater Mana, 1 mark
image image

T14 weapons, T7 abilities, T15 armors, T6 rings

image image image image

The White Bags are Divinity, good piercing sword, definetly the best, can be swapped out with a Colossus Sword, Majesty, and Chipper ( Prefer Chipper over Pixie in my opinion )

Meh Shield, guess its good in Fungal Cavern? Its alright, not the best, don’t know any other places to use it.

Gladiator Guard, hell yea this armor is awesome in so many ways, can be Mained for sure, other exceptions are Fungal Breastplate, Marble Breastplate, and Resurrected Warriors Armor.

Horn, awesome ring, good offensive and defensive stats, and teaches you to dodge.

Staggers and Guards occur if you deal good enough damage, Oryx can also reset in about 2 - 5 phases, guards and staggers reduce that, resets are good damage but it leads to a new random phase.

IF HE GUARDS ( shield up ) do not shoot, I repeat! If you counter, he does the following, 30 seconds sicken / quiet / armor broken / weaken, can’t be Puri’d. Also after a stagger he guards

Recommended items if you want to risk them, Soulless Robe, Speedy Helmets, Zaarvox Heart, Beehemoth Armor, Breastplate of New Life, Fungal Breastplate.

Speed and health will help you in O3 if you want to make it past, defense not so much, but still viable.

Good luck, now onto the phases.

The first row is which phases lead to what without a guard/stagger

The second row is the same thing but only if you guard

Good phases are ( pre exalted )

• Splendor ( Staggerable )
    "THE GROUND QUAKES FROM MY SPLENDOR!" Exalted + "DEPLORABLE SLUGS, THE GROUND QUAKES FROM MY SPLENDOR"

3 second sicken bombs, dealing 150 damage, go right, left, down up. Basically a guaranteed stagger pre exalted, although I would still recommend dodging, the sickens can ruin you in dance phase or with portals.

( Next phases are Fury/Cowardice )

• Cosmos ( Guardable )
    "THE COSMOS SHALL RAIN MY WRATH DOWN UPON YOU!" Exalted + "LOATHSOME WORMS!, THE COSMOS SHALL RAIN MY WRATH DOWN UPON YOU!"

6 shots dealing medium damage, can instantly pop your character if you have low defense and health, you shouldn’t worry about it if you have marble seal.

( Next phases are Inner/Cowardice, or with a guard, Cosmos ( again ) / Splendor )

Cosmos are very good pre exalted for damage, you’ll guard very fast and continue the chain with cosmos, or splendor, splendor itself is good damage and the phases after are pretty nice ( Fury can lead to Cosmos )

Each shot deals 170 damage with no defense, 1 defense minuses the damage you’ll take by one. 170 x 6 shots = 1020 damage.

170 divided by 1.5 ( Armored ) = 113.33
1020 divided by 1.5 ( Armored ) = 678.98

Lets use wine cellar tops as an example + Unbound Health

Wizard with Cosmic / Eledet / Grand Sorcerer / Unbound Health + 25 defense in stat potions
0 Def + 0 Def + 13 Defense + 0 Defense = 13 Defense + 25 = 38 Defense
0 HP + 20 HP + 0 health + 180 health, 670 HP + 200 HP = 870 HP

170 - 38 = 132 damage per shot, 6 shots = 792
Armored = 88 per shot, 528 with 6 shots.

Warrior with Acclaim / GGen / Acropolis / Unbound Health + 25 Defense
0 Def + 10 Def / 24 Def + 0 defense + 25 Defense, 34 + 25 = 59 Defense
0 HP + 20 HP + 0 HP + 180 HP + 770 Health = 970 HP

170 - 59 = 111 damage per shot, 6 shots = 666 .O.
Armored = 74 per shot, 444 damage with 6 shots.

• Inner Rotations ( Guardable )

"THERE IS NOWHERE TO HIDE!" Exalted + "WORTHLESS SCULLIONS, THERE IS NOWHERE TO HIDE!"

You should rotate these areas

The red circle is where O3 rotates, light blue where you should rotate ( safest ), dark blue areas are how you should rotate. Keep doing that pattern and you shouldn’t get hit.

( Inner Rotations can lead to Outer or Slashes, both are very good pre exalted too, if guarded the phases are Shield Bashes, and Fury )

• Outer Rotations ( Staggerable )

"I WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN" Exalted + "ABONIMABLE KNAVES!, I WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN!"

Hug the VERY walls, that is all I can say, or rotate along with Oryx if you have at least 50 speed you rotate for a bit, if you have at least 60 you can rotate the whole time, 180 damage shots all coming to the other side, and lots of exposing shots dealing 130 for 3 seconds.

( Leads to Fury or Shield Bashes )

• Slashes ( Guardable )
    "EVERY SLASH SHALL SLICE THROUGH YOUR PATHETIC DEFENSES!" Exalted + "WRETCHED SLIME!, EVERY SLASH SHALL SLICE THROUGH YOUR PATHETIC DEFENSES!"

170 damage per shot, lots of shots, different patterns that can be memorized with time, can tank with marble seal for good damage.
( Next phases are Inner / Cosmos, very great phases, Guarded = Panic / Crumples )

• Panic and Scream ( Stagger - Able )

"PANIC AND SCREAM, MOMENTS BEFORE YOU ARE BLASTED INTO OBLIVION!" Exalted + "INCOMPETENT FOOLS, PANIC AND SCREAM, MOMENTS BEFORE YOU ARE BLASTED INTO OBLIVION!"

Don’t need to talk much about this phase, it is very good damage, and also can be staggered, although it leads to 2 bad phases that lead to bad phases. In Exalted Panic, he has 2 lines of bombs, dealing more damage.

( Leads to Nowhere to Run, or Control

Medium Phases

• Fury ( Stagger - Able )

“MELT BEFORE MY FURY” Exalted = *"MINDLESS BRUTES, MELT BEFORE MY FURY!"

Not the best damage phase, really good for knights with Crystal Shield / E.Y.E, each hit = 300 - 400 damage, too many shots too count, estimated about 20 - 30 shots, each shot dealing 230 damage, there is an extra daze bomb with a small radius on top of him dealing 150 damage, daze lasts 3 seconds.

2 shotguns then stops for 2 seconds

( Leads to Splendor or Cosmos, good luck staggering )

• Shield Bashes ( Stagger - Able )

"MY SHIELD IS ENOUGH TO SMASH YOU TO PIECES" Exalted + "MISERABLE MUTTS, MY SHIELD IS ENOUGH TO SMASH YOU TO PIECES"

This phase is very interesting, lots of bullets, he chases the player but with weird movements, he’ll try to run over you no questions asked, shots come from left and right of him very quickly, each dealing 200 damage, trail of circle shots dealing 180 damage.

WARNING! If there is a trickster that decoyed him, or anything else ( he stands still for a few seconds ) he stacks a lot of shots, this is bad if you run over one. May look like a single shot but never run over one at all, this is bad if the phase after is Splendor, pre exalted splendor bombs don’t come out fast so you have time to go AROUND him if you have speed. ( 50 minimum recommended )

Trickster Decoys don’t always help, and can harm the group in a few phases. Don’t decoy in Shield Bashes mostly, any other phase is mostly okay.

There is also 5 shots that stun you for 3 seconds dealing 130 damage, they come out about every 3 seconds.

( Leads to Splendor or Slashes )

• Gaze ( Stagger - Able )

"GAZE AT MY POWER, FOR IT SHALL BE YOUR LAST SIGHT!" Exalted + "REBELLIOUS WRETCHES, GAZE AT MY POWER, FOR IT SHALL BE YOUR LAST SIGHT!"

Very very good damage phase with a good decoy, allowing the group to push in, but leads to bad phases afterwards and not every run is gonna have an insane trickster.

( Leads to Fate or Control )

• Cowardice ( Guardable )

"STAND BACK IN COWARDICE, BUT YOU WILL FIND NO SAFETY" Exalted + "DISGUSTING CREATURES, STAND BACK IN COWARDICE, BUT YOU WILL FIND NO SAFETY"

Might be weird that I’m putting this at medium, this can be guarded fast, but it slows down when the portals spawn, and the portal type sucks, Marble Seal helps.

( Next phase is Outer or Shield Bashes, Guarded = Splendor / Slashes )

• Control ( Guardable )

"YOU CANNOT ESCAPE FROM MY CONTROL!" Exalted + "MEANINGLESS WHELPS, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE FROM MY CONTROL!"

This phase sucks for damage sometimes, except your best chance is when he shoots weaken shots, avoid them if you can and guard him. After the weaken shots he will chase you, not super fast.

( Leads to Fate or Armor Crumples, Guarded = Outer Rotations / Shield Bashes )

Bad Phases

• Armor Crumples ( Guardable )

"YOUR ARMOR WILL CRUMPLE BENEATH ME!" Exalted + "FOUL INSECTS, YOUR ARMOR WILL CRUMPLE BENEATH ME!"

Some of you might really disagree with me on this one, but pre exalted he will most likely be guarded, after that he leads to bad phases, also a chase phase.

( Leads to Splendor / Cosmos, Guard = Control / Futile )

• Fate ( Stagger - Able )

"ACCEPT YOUR FATE!" Exalted + "DEFIANT SCOUNDRELS!, ACCEPT YOUR FATE!"

This phase is a little bit harder than Gaze, but decoying him doesn’t mean full safety and good damage, you still have to dodge

( Leads to Gaze or Fleeing )

^ Ran out of ideas ^

• Nowhere to Run ( Guardable )

"THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN!" Exalted + "BELLIGERANT CREATURES!, THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN!"

Really bad damage phase, leads to bad phases, that is all I can say, in exalted the shots boomerang.
Also one thing different about this than other chase phases, he will jump to the nearest player too.

( Leads to Fate or Gaze, both really really really really suck in Exalted, this is called a bad phase chain, Guarded = Shield Bashes or Outer Rotates, same as Control guard )

• Fleeing is Futile ( Guardable )

"FLEEING IS FUTILE" Exalted + "LOWLY PIGS!, FLEEING IS FUTILE!"

IMO the worst phase for damage pre exalted, it is really hard to guard, but when you do guard ( if it just happened after a reset ) it leads to 2 horrible phases, other than that the phases after are miracles in exalted. This is Celestial on crack, he chases but circly pattern too, and even if you aren’t on top of him he can insta you because of the circle.

( Leads to Panic and Scream or Armor Crumples, Guard = Fate or Gaze )

Okay WIP I did this for 2 hours straight.

Now we talked about the phases, we will talk about each phase but exalted, what changed, which are good damage phases.

Good.

Panic and Scream

Pre Exalted each bomb comes out 90 degrees from O3, in Exalted, 2 in a row. The bombs come out faster and do butt ton more damage, and it is easy to get lined up in Exalted.

See the difference.

Splendor

Really good phase still, except the bombs come out way faster, and now the pattern is, ( Right, left, down, up, + additional right )

If you have low speed you should get out of there, have at least 50 speed and you’ll avoid the sickens whilst doing the pattern.

Armor Crumples

This phase is a miracle as it leads to two of the Top 5 Exalted Phases for damage. Although it is pretty rare for this phase to be chosen after a reset. If you got Fate > Fleeing > Armor > Reset that is a problem. It’s 3 phases so.

Outer & Inner Rotates

Both are good, just dodge, but these phases are a nightmare with heaven walls, cross early, for outer rotates, you can hug the wall like I said.

Now one more thing with Inner Rotates, these suck if the phase before was Cosmos, all the lingering Cosmos shots, especially after heavens will destroy you.

Medium Phases

Cosmos

Before heaven walls, this phase is still pretty good damage, but you will have far less people pushing in, so don’t expect guards, still good damage, if it is heavens this is 10x worse, the beams and the meteors look so similar, now there are 8 shots and they are slower.

Shield Bashes & Slashes ( nice rhyme lel )

Both are good long ranged damage, Shield Bashes is good with Chipper, so are the chase phases.

Slashes lasts about twice as long, does more damage but not by much, also forgot to mention Slashes and Cosmos both have AOES.

Shield Bashes shots boomerang now.

Always look out if the next phase is Cosmos ( Slashes leads into Cosmos, Shield Bashes leads to Slashes )

Fury

An E.Y.E knight always saves the group here, but it leads to Splendor, if you’re unlucky you can get Cosmos.

_______________________________________________________________________________________’

Everything else is bad, bad damage and easy to die in.

Other Stuff

Armor Crumple can be cheesed by circling around him

Fate and Gaze both quiet, so don’t use a crystal shield on that.

aight thx thaz all

O3 Tips

You best believe I’m gonna study this for a long time. Last time I tried 03s, I lost 7 8/8s in about a week. This should help. Thank you :slight_smile:

You’re a legend. <3

Anx how come you quit?

Realm has become boring for me, I only use Realmeye Forums, and still talk in Discords, but I just play other games now, Gun Games or Among Us ( find it addicting somehow even though I try to say I don’t like it )

and I speedrun / toy with The Henry Stickmin Collection

I might come back one day, I missed the last testing server, next one I’ll probably play, and maybe any huge updates that balance the game, fix their bugs, make it more enjoyable for both endgame and earlygame players.

What items have you gotten whilst you've done o3's

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.