Objects take too much time to load on the screen in Exalt

I’m having this weird trouble where the objects on screen take a little too much to load, which made me die to Geb kk
Is it because Unity is slower than Flash or something like this? Or is it just me? Shit is annoying :frowning:

RotMG remastered does use significantly more resources than flash, if your computer isn’t too fast it might be just getting by, so even though you probably have 60 FPS, it would be expected for things to take a bit longer to load sometimes.

Internet speed could be a problem too.

this was one of my initial complaints when i started playing on exalt… what is the point of full-screen when you have fog of war?

i really hope it becomes true full screen in the future, because the fidgety gameplay gets clutchy sometimes

I had this issue as well, I looked into my hardware and found that my disk and cpu usage were astronomically high, even without the game opened. After I fixed this, both tend to be low even with the game running.
Open task manager to see if any values seem ludicrous, and research how to fix it. Hopefully, that will improve your game’s performance.
Good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.