Obscure Realm Facts

Post your obscure realm facts here! I want to learn something new every day.
I’ll start: Mad Labs used to be a source of transformation potions.
(Btw i know that some of you might know all of this, but others might not and its a good way to spread the knawledge around)
also, maybe like the posts that you didnt know about

Oryx actually has phases

good job m9
/s

Players used to drop inventories at death!
There used to be no title screen or nexus. Straight into the action! (close tab if you almost die)
Star ranks used to be some sort of badge thing, I don’t know much about it. I can remember what some of the ranks looked like however.

i got my first level 20 necro 3 days ago

wildshadow>kabam

Literally anything > Kabam

The Dirk of Cronus was only implemented because in ye olde days it was made as an apology for a player who argued about being offered low tier items for tops. They instead released a patch saying dirks are the only things that can kill evil chickens so stock up! Eventually Dirk prices were pretty high in price for a T1 item and Cronus (I think his name was slightly different) was compensated with a Dirk named after them. Now it’s a wildly sought after and good dagger, albeit Etherite is better but you can’t beat that quality Dirk art.

You used to be able to loot items from player graves

There are various unused ST set sprites in the game’s code.

Realm was first made to enter a game making competition and won 3rd. But has turned out to be far more successful and long lasting then the game that won first

Did I just see a different comment about the game maker in prison?

the female sprites lack boobies

Yeah a mod changed it because they don’t want us talking about it

inventories*

remember*

not deca>kabam

Aye because a dev made a joke and the playerbase took it super seriously, so there was a time when you could actually sell 8 dirks for a speed…until they cleared it up.

Thanks for that. Those are my most common mistakes when typing without checking!

No problem! Expected a triggered response as that’s how most people respond.

I don’t really do that haha