Obscure Realm Facts

i was there for all this crap but memory so fuzzy… so kabam released key… buy key… then key was duped? I’m trying to remember why the keys were so abundant.

Remember the mithril sword? 6.something range, with the damage of a csword. Complete game breaker…

Oh yeah, that thing

absolutely broken. Melees were basically glorified dagger classes

No the keys were 1 fame in nexus tutorial or something like that.

Ammy use to actually be good but I bet everyone knew that. Good Uts ( Juggs, Ogmurs, etc.) when they were tradable use to go for like 50-100 life and ever since Etherite came out, C dirks are almost useless.

@LukeyxD Right right right. @XReALiTyx my memory’s fucked but theres no way juggs and ogmurs went for 100 life. I traded in them all the time and I’d barely have enough capital even now to support the volume that I traded in. How many years back are you talking?.

The 30 second timer before you can enter a portal in bazaar also applies to the nexus portals in there.

I’d say that that belongs in the Trivial Issues thread, rather than here.

I didn’t necessarily mean 100 life but they did use to go for around 50 life at a point of time about 5 years ago when treasures were first released and everyone payed like fucking 20-30 lifes for a ruby gemstone just to say they had one lol

If I remember correctly, the Orb of Conflict once dropped from Phylactery Bearers.

@MrEyeball wasn’t always a white star~

scammys.

@GooSlayer - I don’t think so xP. I could be wrong tho.

Not true: Back when I first started playing someone told me that if you popped an inc at the secret oryx statue that it would turn into O3. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ Believed that for around a year.

UT used to be tradable

This was like almost 6 yrs ago. Can’t rly blame u xd.

swatsec has you

Not again.

Dropped this \

Not so trivia, but if a boss enters your sight after they have started flashing, you will not see them flashing. (Almost became a victim of the gem statues)

:sweat_smile:

Wow never knew that…

Thou I DID become a victim…

Didn’t exactly know where to put this, but I found a strange secret area in the Mountain Temple, as far as I can tell, it serves no purpose, but i can only be accessed with a teleport and the gray wall is very suspicious.