Obscure Realm Facts

Skull shrines were the very first event boss added to the game. Once you could max 7/7.

There was also 6/6

Yeah, but I figured someone already mentioned that since it was the top stats for years whereas 7/7 was only for a few months. Idk if anyone ever got to 7/7 too because pretty quickly after Tomb got released, Trench did

This video was great - showcases a lot of cool things!

I mean, he says nothing when I ask it. IDK why people are liking this - I am thoroughly disappointed.

Is there a ā€œdislikeā€ button?

I donā€™t know if anyone remembers but BMJā€™s dagger. (The only T13 weapon) BMJ was the only one that had one.

Dagger of Dire Hatred t14

I remember those times

Pirate Buddies were a thing

(thanks to steam screenshots for the pic :wink: )

Mike Sellers is rich af

i left it dw

If you had a Wizard since before June 12th, you could potentially have had a Wizard today with the stats of
670 HP 385 MP 75 Att 25 Def 50 Spd 75 Dex 75 Vit 75 Wis. (That is if the nerf does not directly apply to all characters, for example my wizard was maxed Vit (75) on June 11th. But on June 12th it turned into 40 because of a nerf.)
That would be a Wizard with 5 out of the 8 possible stats which are at maximum for any character.

That might be the passageway leading to the next wing of the mountain temple, if they ever decide to release it. When MT was first released, they called it the 1st wing of MT. I was really looking forward to another multi-stage dungeon like shatts but alas, it never came.

Well the problem is that it can only be accessed with a teleport, and Deca would never make it so that areas with unique loot require certain classes to obtain, the only time weā€™ve had a class specific area was the secret switch in the shatters, and thatā€™s optional, if and when the second wing of the Temple getā€™s released, itā€™ll likely just be behind that funky lookin wall behind Daichi.

It seems like an easter egg for now then.

Omg that wedding at the end

Did anyone know, Paden best class c:

Paden is best class in the game. Idk why so many people play wizard when they begin when paden is too op. Just a lovely 499 gold and you get the best class in the game. Totally worth it.

Fast Fact: when you try teleport to yourself it will say ā€œYou are already at yourself and always will beā€

Longer Fact: Around 2-3 years ago, a computer program stacked like 10 characters on top of each other. The 10 characters could all move and shoot at the same time. They all went to glands and mowed everything down, which caused lots of lag to people who where nearby