Obsidian Garments

Alright, so first off this is my first realmeye post and attempt at making a decent sprite. So go easy on me please, I know for a FACT that this will have an error in it.

###Obsidian Garments

The legend goes a nobleman was plotting on killing the king, but the royal family heard rumors and had him banished by a powerful witch, He turned to ash and supposedly his evil intents embodied itself in his clothing.

I need to work on descriptions a slight bit…
####Stats:
Hide

• Tier: UT
  • Stats: +12DEF, +8SPD, +50MP
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 850

####Drops From:
Twilight Archmage

The sprite looks decent enough if not too similar to the t10 leather armor

Not too crazy about updating the shatter’s item pool though.

already has a white, and the main gimmick of shatts is dropping 3 different rings. putting a random robe there doesn’t make sense.

hmmm reminds me of leaf hide but with mp and more speed. i could see this being pretty balanced.

Didn’t have much of a choice on anything that resembled this besides LH which already has too many Items did I?
Also you found my error, I forgot to put it was a HIDE.

This is good, shatters needs more whites

“Whispers of the evil intents of a noble turned kingslayer slowly eat at your sanity in exchange for wearing the cursed hide that was originally his.”

Here’s a description, you gotta make them more mysterious and less linear.

what defines an error in an iem

they feel kinda contridicting, obsidian is very hard and sharp and putting it on garments is kinda weird, but i guess could world

sprite looks kinda like heavy armor

Your description is like a story, something like

Banished by a powerful witch,and supposedly his evil intents embodied itself in his clothing.

could work better, but i dont see how obsidian is evil? I also dont see the coorlation between obsidan and speed and mana. The only thing i remember is it being super sharp right?

Fame bonus would work better has 4% instead of 6%, 6 is usually reserved for event

“iem”

Now that I think about it, this is literally the assassin’s equivalent of the leaf hide, perhaps I will look into making this into an st set and make this a little more perfected

Uh wut? Assassins can use leaf hide.

Doesn’t the Acrop look similar to Hydra?

I can see where you are coming from with the colors but their sprites aren’t that similar to each other.

Hm…true, true. I just caught the fact that it has a leather armor.

This may be the dumbest idea I have ever had in a few years, but I’m okay with descriptions, so…you could ask other people to do a bit of that…I’ll actually make a topic about that.

I feel like with a bit of change it could be like one of those stories playing out in an ST set which makes my “Maybe I’ll turn this into an assassin st set” thing all the more interesting

The description maybe is a little too long. Maybe do something like that : “An armor cursed with the evil of his previous user, banished by dark magic long ago”

I was thinking of changing it into one of those stories for an ST set, and now i actually have a start on the st set in work in progress

Just make a lore

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.