Obtainable Mystery Boxes! WIP

Ok, so some of you might remember this idea from NR(rip), but i thought it was to great to let it die with the rest of the NR forum :slight_smile:

the dropable mystery box!(cant remember the original name :expressionless:
(originally created by either deathlifa or BLOODQWEN cant remember :|)

So, basically, its an item that drops in a new bag type(maybe something like this?

and it is a capsule like item that you take to the tinkerer(maybe a new menu added to open them?) and you use fame to open it. Maybe it can be like a once a month event thing, so like January might have 1-2 of these drop in their respective dungeons, and February would have it’s and so on, or it could be a regular drop.

It is just like a mystery box, it has a grand prize and the lower tier prizes, and you would be able to see it in the description. The top prize is an exclusive skin that looks something like the boss that drops it. The next best prizes are Ut reskins of items that drop from the boss(2-3 per box) NOTE: this won’t be to op that you could get like a super op ut from a mystery box for fame because this would be rarer that a white, or at least just as rare as the best ut in the box.

Sadly, i don’t have some of the concept art that the origonal owner had created, but i have a few of My ideas for it still so you can picture how this would work.

Drops from the Puppet Master:

Box:

Skin:

Reskins:
Puppet Hide:

Description:
Turns out it wasn’t actually a robe…
Prism of Insanity:

Description:
If you want something done right, you and yourselves will have to do it!

I know that you guys(and gals) out there are the best in the business when it comes to spriting and making good ideas, so if you look at this and think of something you have made or want to make to add to this, feel free to comment with anything you want me to add to this. I will post serious ideas to the main post with you name so everyone can see your cool stuff :slight_smile:

\

So its just adding white bags into the game, except that they got new skins, but you have to pay for it.

kind of :expressionless:
you can get dyes and cloths as the most common item and backpacks and pet food are the next most common. So it would be like a mystery box that can drop from a boss, so it would add a way for people to get cool reskin items, skins, and cloths and dyes without having to spend money or grind out 6 ubhp’s of life and other items to get it

that’s the same as the chests in the lichs and stuff

i said “maybe” it could be something different or just a white bag if thats what they want ¯_(ツ)_/¯

meh, ok idea, why not just add the drops in the dungeon itself? or are there items in the box other than the reskins? if that was true maybe alchemist token consumables would work easier/be simpler to implement

yes, other items would be in the box, like back packs, cloths and dyes, and maybe a few relevant consumables, like maybe this one i made would have the wooden box to.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.