Ocean Tower Shield

not high enuf.

The shield has a cooldown so spamming won’t be a big issue along with the dex debuff. I might reduce attack instead.

:thinking:

Minecraft Minecraft

Bump + Dead Game

Minecraft took up most of my life and purpose when I was younger…

• Frequent update snapshots
  • Active YouTubers
  • RTGame

/off-topic, please.

Lemme rephrase that. It’s not a dead game, but Fortnite and many other recent games have gotten so much popularity that Minecraft hasn’t received much attention.

damn, really? i stopped playing minecraft like a year ago bc i got introduced to roblox. fortnite is like everything people talk about nowadays, so i assumed that fortnite was on top.

Edit: Wait, that’s on October last year. Maybe it changed?

Nope

Google fornite vs minecraft players

And now, that post is entirely irrelavant because fortnite is about to die :stuck_out_tongue:

It is. I feel its collapse will happen soon…

bump

why!!!

Bump, great idea for a shield mods please don’t come chasing at me telling me not to bump dead threads

Look, this simply isn’t a complete idea, the guy who showed created it hasn’t posted on this thread since jan’ 23, the sprite is still not 8 by 8 or even near 8 by 8. Also, with the creation of marble seal, this thing is just garbage. Imaginge it as a good ol’ marble seal but worse

Not really, it still does damage to the enemy, usable by knights, and costs slightly less MP. But yes marble seal is overall better. I also forgot I even made this topic lol.

But yes, the idea isn’t really complete. I wanted it to spark an idea or make something in the game that is similar to this knight shield.

@MechmanZ just be like:

download%20(2)

Alright, I will try to make this come with additional gear. Maybe a sword and armor?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.