The new calendar is out, here are the new rewards :3

Any1 know the outcomes for these?
PSA : Regarding Login Calendars
October 2017 Log-in Calendar
September 2017 Calendar

What is the black pet skin thing?

my first 7/8 will probably be from sb mana pots
i thought it was gonna take another 2 months, guess not

Halloween Mystery Skin and Halloween Pet Stone.

This is my October calendar. I have no clue why there is these weird sprites :thinking:

Two possibilities

1. You havint closed the game since the calender came out and this is happening to all people who do this.

2. You’re still cheating.

No, I haven’t logged in all day. I just went to check it, and it was these weird sprites. And no, I’m not still cheating lol. I got banned once and I’m not risking that again. Like, yeah I was cheating before. But after I got banned, I read the TOS and realized that ANY 3rd party program is a bannable offense.

So you know you are being stupid by cheating again?

only happens if you’re running a client tho

soooooooo…

I logged out and logged back in and it isn’t weird no more. I don’t know why I have never even seen those sprites before.

what kind of Halloween skins will it give

Dude I’m not cheating. Y’all are just trying to find a reason to ban me.

Don’t gotta be logged in as long as the game is open when it updates you will get missing sprites till you close and reopen.

show the uncropped version of the first photo

It is the same as the second pic but I just logged out and logged back in. I guess like Shatter said, it must be when the game updates. I don’t know what those sprites even are.

if it’s the same why did you crop the first one? unless you’ve got something to hide

What skins are included in those drops? Like, how many skins are included?

What have my thread turned into? o.0
And he’s telling the truth, if we zoom in on the first pic we can see a shadow like next to his HUD