October Login Calendar

Dude I was messaging someone on Facebook, and I didn’t exactly feel comfortable putting it in the public forums… I logged in and when I saw it I screenshotted it and came straight here. Because people on Realmeye always know what the bugs are.

thats the patch notes message, you still get that on clients

why didn’t you just minimize facebook then???

I had your back. Now your story is falling apart. You can screenshot the game without the rest of your desktop…

Benefit of the doubt could be a snipping tool that is now impossible to show a full ss. Moving on

Calendar is nothing special this month. Not much to say on it, yippee random spooky skin.

Dude I don’t know what you are trying to pick apart. I haven’t done anything since I became unbanned. Nothing is “falling apart.” If you guys want to report me, go right ahead. I haven’t actually done anything this time. Like, last time I got banned I posted a screenshot of me playing and you proved that it was a client. But at that time, I didn’t know it was illegal because the website said it is not a bannable offense. But that was before I actually read the TOS. So do you guys REALLY think I would post a screenshot of me on a client after having gotten banned for that one time before? Bottom line, if you guys want to report me, go right ahead. I have nothing to hide.

This is my guess of the loot table on the pet skin

Erm… did you read my message?.

Also breaks ToS =/= illegal

Are those new? I haven’t seen any of those!

Yup, all new

rip no avians

Gotta get dat halloween mystery pet skin and character skin ;-;

Woah, just realized it’s a witch and a black cat :open_mouth:

I don’t know man. All I know is that I learned my lesson having been banned for an entire month. Auto-Aim is not worth being banned from my favorite video game.

It’ll either:
a. get me hyped
b. not get me hyped
c. get me kinda hyped

Character skins and pets skins I’m guessing. Just wait until the 29th and 30th though!1!1!1!

They’re most likely all the old halloween stuff mixed in with unseen new deca skins

Halloween random skin.

Do I know for certain? No, Is it a educated guess? I believe so.

@Campfires knowing deca it’ll only be new ones.

This game is going to have 3000 skins in 2 years

its just like trove devs going for dat money grab so they r just shoving new content in our faces

side note: ill still buy all stuffs because CONTENT!

@Nevov you’ve made most these replys make no sense I feel that we should either leave each thread alone, close or unlist them

Hopefully the Mystery skin gives us a chance at this guy