Off-Centered vs Centered

ok well it’s not like i never use rotation or off centered, im just saying it’s easier for me use centered. if im in a LH or something i’ll probably use off centered and screen rotation

I’ll alternate b/w off-center and centered depending on the situation, usually to see where enemies are.

situation and class dependance. If I need to dodge from all angles, centered. If I’m playing offensivevly long range, offcentered.

are you left handed?

Off centered

i started off trying to do lh with screen rotation of-centered.
Then a crusade came up behind
…and now I just do it centered with occasional rototation.

nah, im just way better at using arrow keys.
oh yeah part of the reason i use them is because i use the touchpad on my laptop/chromebook.

me when i play normally

excuse me, what the fuck.

How do you play literally any other game lmao

im pretty good actually, i’d be so much worse otherwise

But like

How do you nexus? use your ability?

space for ability and r to nexus

I’m used to the spelunky controls, so that’s what I use. left, right, and down, and z to go up.

how the hell do you reach those keys in time?

that’s literally across the keyboard lmao

I use the trackpad with my thumbs. I think he does the same…

Aren’t those the standard keys? Normaly I have three fingers on W,A, and D and my thumb on the space key. When I need to nexus, my figer closest to my thumb shoots out and presses R.

He said he uses the arrow keys rather than WASD.

oh… Okay never mind. Ignore me

what hgkgyu said, since usually i use the trackpad, i keep one hand on the arrow keys, and my other hand on the trackpad and space and stuff

From an old topic:

Learning: I don’t remember. Probably got into it via realm events since in ye olden tymes trying to do a cube/skull on centred view really wasn’t compatible with survival.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.