Official NPE/PPE Status

Hello Everyone,
I think most people who play Rotmg have noticed a certain fad in the game, which is nothing new.
It’s the NPE - New Player Experience and PPE - Pet Player Experience (and other similiar ones like OPE, etc.)

The gist is simple: You create a character - no trading, not picking up items other players dropped, gotta farm items and pots all by yourself - a self sufficient character basically.
I don’t think i need to explain it mroe in detail.

But there is no distinct difference between a normal player and a NPE/PPE, nothing that distinguishes these players from one another.
Only new accounts who have not changed their names yet come close to the actual NPE, but nobody wants to create a new account everytime they want to play NPE/PPE.

The idea is that when you create a new char, you have the possibility to choose either PPE or Normal Account.
Then the PPE should have something unique, like their names are blue instead of yellow, or a small sign next to their name, signaling everyone they are a PPE.

Friends, Youtubers, Streamers, they all like to play PPE, because it makes the game fun in a new aspect that you have to grind everything yourself.

We all remember the first time we played Rotmg, it was exciting, fresh and unbelievable addicting.
Now Players decided to relive this experience again as NPE/NPE.

If we had a way to make actual and official PPE’s, i think a lot of people would

1. Appreciate the possiblity
  2. Gain motivation to play NPE/PPE because of the uniqueness
  3. Play more self sufficient characters which makes the game fun again.

If you happen to agree with me or have another similiar idea of your own, share it here :slight_smile:

Ideas for official ppe have popped up many times, and none of them are actually going to work because making a ppe “official” just isn’t as great an idea as it sounds

The main problem with your idea is that you need another email to make another account and fake email addresses used to do this is illegal (and also indirectly against the RotMG rules as you are bypassing a purposely set up restriction)

However it is better than most but just unnecessary and (in my opinion) sort of useless, why can’t I just make a ppe or npe on my own account?
There isn’t any difference except being able to use my own pet for my ppe, oh yeah, and the fame I get from death actually goes to me and whites I get can actually be used on my other characters

There is actually s feature in effect, where every time you enter a dungeon you automatically say “PPE btw lel xd”

So basically this?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Solo_Self-Found

And even then, it doesn’t mean that much in a game like RotMG. You could leech every dungeon, rely on your friends to mass open keys for you, use the login rewards, wait for a juicy chest event,… and still be technically a PPE/NPE.

You don’t need identification for PPEs because if they’re a ppe, they’ tell you

PPE btw lel xd

this idea makes ppes easier and more annoying so no thanks

The purpose of a ppe or npe is for yourself. If you want to make a ppe and npe for fame, or for other people to know that you’re pro, you aren’t playing the game for the purpose of the game but to show off to your peers in which case you really shouldn’t be playing the game at all

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.