Official Thread: Polish and Balancing

Ok cool i can kinda assume what that means but hey i wanna know bout that buff of a certain legendary dagger

:slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: What about bots?

great i must of misread that, i can’t wait to see what testing turns into.

These are from Floflorians video so if you want to see that here it is

Screenshot (70)
Screenshot (71)
Screenshot (72)
Screenshot (73)

It also drops this
Screenshot (69)

from the video it also drops dex and spd but of course i assume these are subject to change because its testing just wanted to showcase it though

People complain about mystic stasising.

Design an orb with an even longer stasis, and no curse.

#logic

Maybe this is why we need testing :laughing:

Edit: the set has its own discussion thread if wanting to comment specific on the items:

I mean, it could be good for rushing?

4 posts were split to a new topic: Cafe con leche?

Etherite still outclasses dirk… maybe make it 100% rate of fire?

Poison tool tip doesn’t display the correct amount of damage per tic

Buffed C-Dirk!? :open_mouth:

Part 1

Dungeon art

The trees and bushes in the Magic Woods are lame and not at all like trees. The other environmental objects are fine, though - I like the boulders and upright flowers.
Both ground tiles are bad and distracting. In my opinion, they do not fit into the game’s current art style and the leaf texture looks inorganic. Making the tiles darker would make them less distracting, but that doesn’t seem to be an option here as it’s in broad daylight.
The portal and key are very nice.

Enemies

The projectile sprites are far too detailed in my opinion. Some of them are also too large. I’m especially irritated by the projectiles of the fairy that explodes on you.
Armor piercing projectiles are so for no reason.
I love the ways the fairies wander and zip in and zip away, that is pretty nice, they’re proper hard to hit.
The large red fairies are the only ones I’ve had a good long look at. They simply wander and stay back slowly. I’m fine with that. I’ve seen a large fairy (probably a lavender one) fire a very short-ranged shield-like shotgun at nothing in particular. I like flair like that, shots that are there just to make the enemy look a little scarier even though it does nothing, but the projectiles seem to be 16x16 even though they’re 40% size. That’s lame.
Some fairies also fire a cone of particles along with their shots. This would be fine if the shots were faster than the particles, but they’re not and it looks terrible.

Boss

I hate the boss. It throws blue grenades which are very hard to recognize (as opposed to plain red ones) and hit you for 95 hitpoints! It took me a good while to realize that the grenades were the ones that had been hitting me with 95 damage. I don’t like the blue enemy-spawning grenades either.
Fighting it, you either barely need to dodge or can’t dodge because the shots have really wacky sine paths.

Or add a wismod to dagger abilities to make the dirk really special, not sure how it would be implemented though.

It shows the total damage over time, not the damage per tick.

Okay so i did the “Test Quest”. Upon clicking “Thanks” I was thanked with this:

BUT! Fear not. I pressed my option key twice and it disappeared. I assume it’s a client-sided problem with that transparent template not removing itself. <3 ya krathan.

In my opinion ghastly prism is little op now, like ep but for trick xD For real…ghastly needed that buff

CDirk still bad

The t2 poison says 80 damage every 0.8 seconds, but in practice it hits 85 (every 1 second im assuming)

Stolen my iDEA

/s, I’m very, very happy to see these changes, even if I can’t get into testing…
Currently, Emails already used for a web account can’t be used for testing, it seems, so that might still be something to possibly look into.

What this means is it deals 80 damage on impact after 0.8 seconds, which is the time it takes to throw and land.
The line below is the damage over time.

Everyone let me know if you don’t find the descriptions to be clear!