Official Thread: Polish and Balancing

oh, makes sense. Thanks for pointing this out.

Even with you explaining it, there is no way I will remember what it means when actually playing. I would split it up between like “Poison” “Throw Time” etc to make it more clear

I can’t change my name, it says that I dont have enough gold. I’m stuck at Iri it seems

You can delete your account and remake if you want (which is what I did). There should be a reset button on the main menu next to logout

Where was this when i was making 384078213687 log in attempts.

Shouldn’t the portal of cowardice be centered on this small lonely island?

Something should be done with the animation of the fountain, after a couple Woods it starts hurting my eye :confused:

I think the UT Staff should have a higher base damage, because as it stands now, it only does slightly higher DPS against enemies with 11 or less defense when compared to cosmic. If it’s minimum damage was increased to 35, it would deal around 3000 DPS against 0 defense enemies, and out-DPS cosmic until 33 defense.

Yeah but it’s a mid-tier dungeon, I wouldn’t expect much of the UTs to be better than tops. If it out-DPS’es cosmic, it will out-DPS the LH staff, rendering both staves totally useless.

Well, it wouldn’t make them useless in the likes of shatters and against boss encounters with high defense.

How do I reset an account now that the button is gone from the menu?

Oh, Yeah, i missed that point. It sounds like a good idea though.
Edit: Just got the reskinned leaf bow on prod. QOT/Bow are now mine. Time to hop into testing.

I saw that doku got a small fame bonus buff, but that reminds me, why was doku nerfed to basically the same damage as a t12, but they wont nerf etherite’s damage? Just seems inconsistent. Plus doku is untradeable and lowers the power cap of an already little played class, just makes sense to revert the nerf in my eyes.

Considering how easy the dungeon is, its rather too strong than too weak.

Interestingly enough, I got a treasure map gifted to me for getting to level 20 on a ninja.

doesnt it always do that?

A Kongregate special. Yes, yes it does.
EDIT: SWEEEEEET I’m infiloading on testing.

Well I know about how you get the treasure map via Kongregate, hence the name I gave the file, but this definitely isn’t Kongregate.

That’s for later, since what we’re testing is mid-game content, they don’t want us creaming it just yet.

Crap, I want to cream it for the droprates. Plus i can easily get popped in that. Atleast a “Mid-tier items” box pls? t8 weapons/t4 abilities/t10 armors and an exalted ring?