Official Thread: Polish and Balancing

I see you guys changed Stheno, rather than invulnerability flashing, now she has 1 long vulnerable phase, me likey. Me likey a lot.

OOH! Me too. I didn’t know about this.

I dont really like the attacking style of the new boss
unless you’re on a safe spot most of the attacks are really hard to dodge b/c of the wavy patterns

They’re actually quite easy to dodge and I’m sure that’s the intent with this dungeon, slightly harder than other newbie dungeons while maintaining that thrill to dodge for new players and not receiving so much damage. (preparing them for harder dungeons I guess)

HP Scaling is a bit much on a few things. Crystals take like 15 minutes to kill, avatars are gaining hp from new people entering the realm as fast as we are able to shoot it. I understand that pets will make a difference on prod, but things like avatars don’t get the whole realm attacking it like other events do. It’s hard to really make a judgement without seeing how it goes with everyone’s normal prod accounts but it is seeming a little over the top to me right now.

I agree, and statues are invincible as no one in the realm helps to kill them.
On the other side when you’re alone in a dungeon it seems a bit too easy, for exemple an archer with leaf bow with 62atk and 55dex is able to kill Stheno during her first phase.

Edit: Malphas seems good and Septa a little bit too easy (but better than Stheno).

yo krathen, my bigest complaint with the new dungeon is that so many status effects should not be in a low tier dungeon, as those i think should stay in the harder dungeons

It’s a good way for the new players to discover the effects I think.

God, I don’t think deca understood everyone in Realm asking for that “Dirk of Cronus” buff. Don’t get me wrong, this is a awesome update, but the “Dirk of Cronus” should have been purely only buffs. No debuffs. Thats really all i’m not happy with, on other note: Fantastic job deca!

ive always felt as if the cdirk was a weapon that does high damage with a decrease to rof and maybe a def increase.

Ok I’ve played trickster for about 30 mins now and I have some opinions
Cdirk: Pretty good change, wouldn’t call it a buff necessarily, but a good change nonetheless
Dire Instability: Although the damage got a buff and duration got lowered, the fact that it doesn’t get stuck on enemies anymore makes this completely useless compared to before (and yes, I used this prisim. Don’t judge pls).
Everything else is pretty good imo, can’t really test the “owner’s skin” application since… you know… we don’t have any trickster skins :stuck_out_tongue:

Tbh, im having a hard time trying to test it while i have to farm stars and get eggs to have a decent pet.

A post was merged into an existing topic: MEGATHREAD: connection and registration issues

Etherite still outdamages dirk. However, etherite has a slight angle between it’s shots and has less range. Overall, etherite and dirk of cronus differ by 200 dps at 0 defense(2k with cronus and 2,2000 with etherite) Think that’s pretty balanced as dirk outdamages over time

What about 14 defense
Lowest of all practical leather armor…

A post was merged into an existing topic: MEGATHREAD: connection and registration issues

Ah and I see no one talked about the new friendlist button, that’s way better now and it should stay like that so we can’t missclick on it while trying to switch with another ring.

how do you give yourself items and maxed pet in testing?

Well it’s practical… If you play archer or huntress, fuck defense. Spectral is perfect, except fro when you die with it and get no fame bonus from it so you go cry in your corner