Official Thread: Polish and Balancing

Misery boxes :smiley: mystery boxes

A post was merged into an existing topic: MEGATHREAD: connection and registration issues

Wait after testing this will we get the testers skin too? Just asking, but the the new dungeon is looking awesome and the gear too, and I love the Cdirk buff so much :smiley: TY DECA <3

CDirk should still have + vit to match wis, making it excellent for Pet Stasis situations and NPEs. In fact I think more “nooby” items (like Poison Dagger, Jungle set, Sprite Wand, etc.) should have more Vit/Wis buffs to help out beginners who don’t have pets yet. It would help them out while not making them OP and also give a reason for veterans to use these items (wismod).

The Friend List button change, although welcome, now introduces a new “glitch” (annoyance) that was recently fixed with the Nexus button. That is to say if you try to click on the bottom of your minimap it will pop up the Friend’s List. Although not as annoying as Nexusing you when you’re trying to teleport to someone in a Tomb, it’s still dangerous and I can see it being incredibly annoying at times.

Some people (all?) can’t choose their name in Nexus, only at character selection screen. This should be in notes somewhere.

Are the changes to bosses (Stheno 1st phase vulnerable time, Septavius 2nd phase vulnerable time, I presume others?) meant for next patch? I don’t recall reading about them anywhere.

What exactly is the point in limiting us to 1 extra character slot? I would also like to test out the Mystic and thought about making a Priest to heal those without a pet. Just curious, why limit?

Although I love petless Realm, properly testing these items should have a decent MP Heal pet to match. Common eggs purchasable for 0 gold? Although not necessary and I know a ton of players will “abuse” it by rolling around with maxed Divine which IMO is hardly helpful for testing new stuff.

Nope, only closed testers (the real ones) get that

finish my bot damnit

edit to keep on topic: tester skins look poorly made imo anyways, classic skin is best skin :relieved:

COUGH COUGH

I honestly think that event whites should be the only overpowered items in the game, with everything else balanced around them, since event whites are more rare usually.
i.e. cdirk should be buffed more, the best damage dagger shouldn’t be buyable.

holy shit this is fucking amazing <3 <3

ok that’s slightly better. Cool, but keep buffing…

ffs thats trash

Anyone else feels like magic woods needs a buff?? I understand is a low-mid tier dungeon but since it drops speed and dex shouldn’t it be harder than sprite world?

I myself have been using dire during the woodland event and it has really been bugging me when I have to stand a long way from the chest just to get my dude to stop on it. Normally it just strolls past whatever I am aiming at.

Magic Woods drops from ents at an uncommon rate, also testing closed

I liked the new dungeon, however, I think that it needs a few changes. Currently, it only takes a few seconds to get from the spawn area to the boss room, and, even with a low-level character, the boss itself is very easy to fight. The dungeon is easier than a snake pit and takes less time to complete than a sprite world, but yet it has a guaranteed drop of both dex and spd. Either the dungeon’s difficulty needs to be increased or the loot should be changed, otherwise, once this dungeon is released, there will be no reason to run sprites or snakepits except for their uts. The orb that the dungeon drops could be quite annoying for other players, especially in the godlands or while destroying a chest. The boss’s phases may also need to be reworked, as there are a lot of safe spots, such as standing outside the corner of the island during any phase where the boss is at the center.

A post was merged into an existing topic: MEGATHREAD: connection and registration issues

Actually from what i saw, the dungeon is pretty rare and even then, not much people will call it. So running sprites and snakepits is still a viable option, especially since sprites will drop attack at a good rate (from the natural gods) and defense at a uncommon rate while a lucky snake pit will get you ~3 spd in one run

Disappointed to see this, the massive radius reflected well the idea of it being a plague, IMO.

Yeah, I think the lack of damage makes up for that already

This is great, I love the changes and fixes here.
However, I’m surprised that the throwtime for poisons was reduced, but not for traps. They’d need it more (in my personal opinion).

Still, nice update, I’ll have to log on sometime this weekend and try it out for myself! :slight_smile: