Oh! Ideas! I have a great one! Well, a few!

I’ve had ideas for weapons, and it’s great that I found the forum to being able to make ideas. Anyways, here are a few ideas I have! How about an Assassin poison that isn’t a poison, but a cocktail motolov! It applies a new affect, this is called “Burning!” which is like bleeding but it confuses you and dazes you as well! Not just that, I also thought of making a quiver that’s solely based on burning opponents and then causing a flare, what this does is when the quiver hits a target, they are caught on fire! Burning, however, only inflicts confusion on players. It does, however, inflict dazed on enemies, unless daze doesn’t debuff attack speed. I’m talking about the debuff that debuffs attack speed. Anyways, these could be new drops from Shaitan! The puppet master V2 could also give a new item that is for the Paladin! It’ll be an offensive version of the seal, how about I call it “The Seal of Possession” for now? Anyways, what this will do is be able to debuff enemies nearby, an amazing combination with the oreo, able to buff defense with the oreo and then armor break enemies while also giving them a poison that matters of wisdom, starting at 300 damage, in a range of about 2-4 squares, giving you enough time to run back out! I’ll add more ideas to this later!
Here are the sprites and their respectful owners!
Vistram (Seal of Possession)
Vistram (Quiver Of Flames)
- Herkuzz (Cocktail Motolov)

Feedback IS appreciated. I am prepared for a storm about how these might be overpowered, however, DECA hasn’t been gone for us when they took power of ROTMG and if they DO add these in, they’ll be able to balance them. And before anyone asks about the seal, no, it doesn’t buff allies or you. Just breaks armor while also giving a poison.

Hi, and welcome to the ideas section! Your ideas are good, but for it to be better, you need sprites and stats. The forum’s idea section is for complete ideas, so you should look at some popular ideas before posting and see what they say.

Try organizing your text a bit more! :sweat_smile:

I’ll work on getting sprites and stats! I need to get some people who can make sprites, balancing is also coming with a team I have that I used to work with on another game! One that isn’t like this, but they were trusted with balancing characters on a ROBLOX game. We did amateur or mediocre. Not sure. However, I do trust them.

I tried my best organizing my first time, I don’t function like others with my brain, my processing is different.

^Great attitude. I love this. Tag me when you’re done! Just add my username behind “@” like @BaraBlazer.
Also, when done, maybe move the thread to ideas-> items. That’s where these usually go

I’ll try! It’ll take a while, the people I usually balanced with aren’t always friendly.

Welcome to the forums have a cookie :cocktail:

Also try adding a few extra new lines between paragraphs to make sure it’s not a big wall of text.

[quote="IAmGreatYe, post:1, topic:11584"]

It applies a new affect, this is called “Burning!” which is like bleeding but it confuses you and dazes you as well
[/quote]

Tottaly pointless. Might as well make it inflict bleeding confuse and daze at the same time.

One. Then this makes every other ut quiver obscurem Two. If burning only causes confusion, why not just put in simply CONFUSION???

I dont get it.

Molotov sprite I made for fun :DD

@BaraBlazer I got the sprites from a “good friend” who is good at making sprites! Well, two of them. The motolov one was from someone I do not know, but helped me with the ideas! Anyways. I’ll balance it later.

So far looking fine, but the variation in color is quite minimal. Not bad, but I’d prefer some variations from brown hues.

For the ideas, try separating them. From what I can tell you have ideas for:

1. New status effect (Burning)
  2. A Seal
  3. A Quiver
  4. A Poison

All of which uses the new status effect. Also, be wary of friendly fire(see what I did there?). The higher the trolling potential, the lower interests tend to be… for non-trolls anyway.

Edit: Also, look at the format which item ideas are put. That tends to make things easier to see.

talk abuot rust

All I would suggest is to format your ideas like everyone elses to make it easier to read, basing it off of the ideas template found here (for example).

If it’s all nice and organised into a non-text wall, others including myself will be more likely to actually read the thing.

i recently just released a lot of item ideas, you can look at it for formatting reference/ things possibly needed in an idea.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.