Oh please no

And he gets jugg+ ogmur

I wonder if they made the music horrible on purpose or they actually consider that to be something someone could listen to without having brain damage afterwards

Probably @Fweftjfhjs

At 6:10 he didn’t blur his guildies name. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Upon further investigation, found who he was, but his profile is privated. Top pets of that guild https://gyazo.com/dd65c0a1397fb1fe6c2be6c9117e38c2?token=460348f5e4609dacf7e4dc9a0b8b4742, pet matches the dude in the videos’ pet, off by one level. Only two members of the guild have privated.

nice work detective, were moving you to the office on the next floor.

Do I get a pay raise?

nice try, don’t push your luck buster!

Which guild is that?

Tell me which guild for a pay raise

There are a few places his guildmates appear without being obscured. One of them, WigDr, is in White Bullet.

said candysnail isnt there though

What I saw is hardly conclusive evidence of anything, as the hacker might have changed guilds since - the video was uploaded a couple of weeks ago and could be older (though not much). There was at least one other but a RealmEye search on the name turned up nothing. And both were well before 6:10 as I did not watch that long.

It’s the guild, “Entity”. If you look at pet #11, it matches eerily closely to the one shown in the video.

lmao thats a hcker guild
the top warrior in that guild (lillillilililh) bots

8:21 guildmate exposed
Edit: sry for necropost

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.