<old> MEGATHREAD: bugs (that are not connection issues)

Found a bug while playing on the test server? Post it here!

Side note: if you’re having problems getting into the test server please post them in the connection and registration issues megathread thread instead of this one.

I found a bug that the first time you turn in a key for the daily quest, the screen just goes grey and you have to restart your game

didnt get a ss tho D:

You can also just open your option.

With the daily quest if you try to scroll with the bar the Quest “enter” in the menu:

How do you choose a name? When ever I try to make a name it says “Error not enough gold”

Cant figure out how to change my name.

There seems to be some sort of bug where, when players die, bosses (possibly other enemies too, I haven’t gotten a chance to try it with minions) get reset to full HP. Don’t have a video of it, but it’s pretty easy to test – open a shatters, go to first boss, damage it a bit (so you can see that the hp bar isn’t full), and have someone die.

If it’s relevant at all, I’ve been playing on US servers.

Baneserpent’s text where it says Poison: … is not purple unlike the other poisons

Baneserpent does not have purple text for it's poison damage

Text that should not be there

(cannot actually choose a reward for that quest)
The bug disappeared after I completed the event quest.

I can’t change my name because it says not enough gold

yes same

I had the same bug, but it fixed when I opened the options menu.

You guys should be able to change your name in the character select screen at the top

Magic woods boss does not appear to be curse-able. No immune message, just nothing happens

It won’t let me choose a name

This is because of the new HP scaling. If you damage the boss for less than the HP granted by the extra player in the dungeon, it’ll recalculate the max value and set it to that, therefore apparently “refilling” a boss’s HP.

Are you sure you’re not Cursing them while they’re invulnerable/invincible? A fairly recent update removed the Orbs’ ability to do so.

Not able to choose a name?
Just do it in the profile - the ingame option will always be interpreted as “renaming”.

What i found somewhat bad, even though it’s not a bug, is the new Orb.

The new Orb will stasis a group for 8,5 seconds which will make a lot of people troll while having actually minimal use compared to the other Top tier orbs.

I think 8,5 seconds is not a good idea and will encourage people to troll and make the community hate mystic even more, even it’s a lovely and fun-to-play class.

Suggestion: What if it just stasised a short amount of time but got an early curse?
New players would get used to that mechanic before they can get their hands on a T4 Orb and it would be somewhat special. If it also had a super high curse range it might have an actual use in actual gameplay, sometimes.

Yeah, I know why the scaling bug happens. What’s weird is that it doesn’t happen in prod – o2s hp doesn’t get reset when someone dies.

I think it can only go up, and not down so if a bunch of people nexus he doesn’t instantly die. Back when O2 scaling first came out me and 2 other players did an oyrx scaled for 20 or 30 and to be honest it was a lot of fun. The method Deca uses to recalculate should be fixed though, as for some bosses doing a high-scaled boss with a small group might be extremely tedious or near impossible.