<old> MEGATHREAD: connection and registration issues

How to connect

Go to http://testing.realmofthemadgod.com/

Or use these URL’s in Flash Player Projector:

http://testing.realmofthemadgod.com/client
or https://rotmgtesting.appspot.com/client if you get a language error

You’ll need a separate account on the test server

The test server doesn’t share any information with the main game. Your in-game account does not exist on the test server. No, you cannot import your regular account info the test server.

Registration and email confirmation are just the same as in the regular game.

THIS. IS. TEST.

Devs need to make constant changes to the test server, and there will be bugs and other problems. Your playing experience will be far from flawless. Please remember this as you play, and do your best to be patient.

Your feedback is invaluable

Once you’re in and playing the new content and experiencing the changes, please remember to come back to the #game-discussion:testing forum and leave your feedback for Deca to see.

Thanks for participating!

Registration error on public testing?
Public Testing Glitches
<old> MEGATHREAD: bugs (that are not connection issues)
What's your opinion on the content of Public Testing?
Official Thread: Polish and Balancing
MEGATHREAD: testing bugs (that are not connection issues)
Public Testing Status: Closed

After I made a new account, it still says I need to register. This makes no sence.
On a web browser btw

same for me im on Flash

Now I have internal error and it tells me to wait 10 minutes.

oh ok i didnt know you had to verify on testing server TY

Got that internal error after verification, waiting 10 minutes to check the progress.
Worked after 10 minutes

Awesome, thanks!

Are there any plans to work on the power of tiered daggers, or do you feel they’re ok?

getting this constantly cant even make it to the main menu.

That’s not a new problem is it? This isn’t the right place to put a loading error, a commonly occurring error

DC’ed twice from the new dungeon’s bossroom, is it the server or the dungeon? did anyone else experience similar stuff?

I do keep DC’ing aswell but not only in the new dungeon

Yes, there is an issue with disconnects and we’re investigating. Maybe we should move discussion about accounts, technical issues etc. to a different thread to keep this one clean and focused on the changes and feedback? @moderators

I also have a question. In the FAQ there was:
How can I test end game content if I have to create a new account?

During Public testing, every account on Testing will have special attributes. All classes will be unlocked by default and newly created characters will have maxed stats and a good deal of equipment by default. It will also be possible for you to acquire pets with little effort and time investment.

But mine appears as naked lvl 1 and I don’t even have gold for a name change. What do I do?

Oh just saw an announcement. Still can’t change my name, unlikely some other people

First name change? Try doing it from the character select screen.

You saved me

Amazing, thanks for a reply. Meanwhile, got another 10 minutes internal error. Don’t know if this is a thing for a non-testing servers as well, since I never tried browser version before.

Damnit, I’ve been dc’d out for more than 20 min now. I think i’ll check testing later.

Hahaha I wonder why everyone is getting dcd. np

Yeah, I’m just gonna wait until the DC’s are fixed. it’s basically unplayable.