<old> MEGATHREAD: connection and registration issues

I see no reset button. It seems servers are down rn.
@Krathan thanks for the opportunity though

Probably updating, who knows.

Another 2 disconnects, back to back. :clap::clap::clap: Doing nothing but the new dungeon and killing mobs in it. Constant frame drops and then disconnect.

This is why testing had been closed for so long a lot of people start acting greedy and toxic

What are you referring to?

Have you read this thread

I’m not really complaining or being toxic, it just looks like the server is quite unstable, I don’t mind. On top of that, The new dungeon looks pretty intriguing. Why and how? I’ve noticed a few things: There’s confused/quiet/armor-piercing shots, suicide-bomber enemies, those enemies that behave like the ones that chase you and hit hard in the sews. The boss is pretty interesting too. But this dungeon looks sorta bland, there’s no catch to it (Like how the sews has the sick water, abyss with it’s lava, tomb with the 5 sarcs, Parasite dens with the barrels). Only catch to it i can think of right now is the “attack the fountain that the boss rests in, if you get in too close you’ll start drowning as in taking armor-piercing damage constantly, much like a bath in lava”

Probably not, he tends to comment randomly without getting context LuL

Same, I don’t really give a shit if I constantly crash but they have been “working” on a fix for nearly 6 hours. I just want to get 10 stars so I can open keys. I’m crashed as I type this… for the 6th? time already.

People seem dumbfounded by server crashes, you have all these individuals acting like deranged apes making accounts, some making several for “fun” and all on a limited amount of severs

Maybe if everyone showed some restraint and patience everything might flow a little better

FUUUUUUCK I regret dying on my trix with the encore prism and the davy one.
I died like this: TP to Gship, Dodge a medusa but also get a mine sat on that exploded on me. :frowning:

Ignorance at its finest right here. They have been crashing for hours and they said they were working on it 4 hours ago. There should be no excuse.

Can’t expect everything to be perfect everytime, though.

Of course not, testing hasn’t been open in over 5 years.

No excuse? With bugs 4 hours isn’t even much time. This testing is solely for the benefit of DECA and I don’t see why everyone is getting so upset over it.

i play for 1 minute dc for 30 min!!! plz help

Show me the bugs?

Just don’t play for 10 min then log back in.

It’s only me or appears for everyone “Internal Error”?

Bugs as in your constant disconnects.