<old> MEGATHREAD: connection and registration issues

Just got logged off and can’t log back in. Anyone else?

Why tf cant i name myself. it says i dont have enough gold

it says i don’t have enough gold but it won’t let me pick an original name and so i cant chat or tp. what do i do? also, if keys can’t be used until 10 stars how do we use them??

You get 10 stars.

I didnt. My account is 0 stars

yo @Krathan im getting a loooot of 10 min dcs

is there a bug rn?

for some reason, the link for the public testing in my flash projector
leads to this

plz help what do i do

go to reddit, there is a different link for people who get that error

Seems like there are still some issues, but at least it should be less frequent now.

I’m still only 1 star :frowning:

Is testing public as of now/What is the link?

i seem to disconnect a lot, mostly in udls

Yes/Look at the original post for this thread.

How do I change my username on testing? My name is Saylt and im not sure how to change my username.

Change it in character select screen under name

Hm, I’m trying to register but I’m getting “invalid account to register” help?
@Krathan

did u verify your email?!

Whenever i try to log on or sign up to it, that’s as far as i can get. When i click play, it prompts me with the registration page and says “Registration needed. Connection Failed! Retrying… Connected!” over and over and over again. I am really excited about this but I can’t seem to get in… it’s a shame. I don’t know if this is a server overload because of hoffster’s video or what, but what I do know is that it’s not letting me get on. Please contact me and help me resolve this issue. I’m pretty sure it’s an error on my part, but I’ve tried everything and nothing seems to be working. Thanks, ZxXDEATHXx

Same problem here :confused: But you arent technically supposed to post that on this thread though. It should be in connection issues.