OMG! Jugg drop! ( Free advice please :) )

Hey guys, today I have had some insane luck! First today I did a crystal and got a csword and was like dang… I cri :frowning: then a sphinx spawned, nothing big, ya know? Tomb hopes ofc, but that’s about it, 5 person sphinx would be a nice tomb size ( realm was still on demons so wasn’t showing as quest for most people ). Sphinx dies, and five secs later I have a Jugg! Advice on how to use it would be nice! Feel free to share your luck :smiley: Cya around!
- CMME

Loot Category/Topic

Keep it.

It’s not everyday someone gets a Jugg.

Keep it as a trophy.
Let it collect dust.

Then, when you have a 8/8 warrior with 1k base fame or more, use it.

part of me wants to 8/8 a warr and run crazy xd

A lot of people die with it because they weren’t 8/8, so care. As console said don’t use it until you max health and def at least

PS: CONGRATULATIONS!

dont you get the jugg when it dies

do this.

Ok thanks, and what I meant by that was I freaked out for 4.9 secs then picked it up.

Dude, I [and many others including Bluenoser] feel super jealous! Not sure if this should be moved to the White Bag Thread since you’re asking for advice as well… you should hit up with @Trofimowen, he had a jugg warrior alive for ages.

Thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

Once you think Warrior is tanky enough to not need a Jugg is when you should finally use the Jugg.

People often forget that dodging 10 shots with 59 def is better than getting hurt by 50 with 118 def.

congrtatz, next time you get such great loot and want to post it, please use the whitebag thread.

Next time, pick it up, have a mini heart attack, and then freak out.

Cause next time in that 4.9 seconds it could be a DC.

Congratz also! Can’t wait to get those higher whites so I can show off in UsWest3 ;0

Got it, thanks for the advice, I was going to put it there but I was asking for advice too.

pair it up with a pyra or if u have firedragon pyra firedragon is an amazing combo

nah, b/c hes asking for advice on jugg. His title is kinda decieving, when it should actually ask for advice.

Only time i got a jugg was on my 24 hour stream. Got it 20 hours in and was singing hero of war at the time. Only white I’ve gotten genuinely excites for in probably 2.5 years

I cringe so hard when I see you tubers wait like 5 seconds just admiring it, expecting the dc to happen any second.

RNGesus: I was too kind… Allow me to get my brother out.

what are you now

rng and welcomer and picture swapper?

No.
Yes.
Maybe.
Could be.
All of the above.
None of the above.

Haha and the funny part was, 30 mins later my knight died because he rubberbanded into janus