Once again, Tied Army is re-opening its gates! (USMidWest2)

Tied Army

What’s good, fellas! Rivv here, back with the annual reopening of Tied Army’s doors! We cleaved roughly half our member count last week after noticing a large majority of our members being active solely in-game, and not in Discord.

We’re doing a complete 180° and actively recruiting anybody and everybody that prioritizes the fun to be had in our community centered around this flash game, rather than whatever fun can be derived from the game itself. In other words… we really, really want you if you’re an active Discord user. Your activity and skill in-game mean so little to us that if you come touting how well you can solo a Lost Halls or Oryx 3, we will shrug you off faster than you can say “high horse”. If, on the other hand, you feel that you’re not skilled at bullet-hells, don’t let that bog you down and hold you back from joining us — we’d love to have you and help you to learn the ropes. Just be mindful and don’t get cocky; stay humble!

We’re all about creating a close-knit and super-friendly environment that prizes community. The way we see it, the quality of any game (especially RotMG) significantly improves when players interact within a strong community. I cannot emphasize community enough – as I’ve said in all of my previous recruitment posts – without close-knit communities, MMO’s feel completely empty. We value chill players over skilled players, so anybody that’s chill and active on Discord is welcome!

Requirements

• Be chill.
  • We speak English and live in the U.S. — EST timezone is preferred.
  • Be capable of maxing defense comfortably.
  • No cheaters. We don’t tolerate those who break the rules of the game. We’re all here to have a good time; why push it?
  • If you care about fame or star colors, you can click away from this page. I’ll save you the time.
  • Be active and involved in guild affairs — especially in our Discord server.

How to apply

Simply respond to this post and let me know how you think you can add to the guild.

Hello, This guild is pretty much what im looking for, a place to make friends not work on some job system that requires me to have a minimum value of stats, but at the same time have enough game knowledge to not be a burden during guild dungeons or when helping others and just playing the game in general. while im not sure what i can do for the guild directly, i work from home so im on 24/7, i love voice chatting, and im always ready to help in anyway i can so i suppose i would just be what you look for in a typical member of a guild

Welcome to the guild Dokkan!

Hey there! I’ve played the game for about 8 years on and off but have more recently been playing this time around.

Currently I think I could add to the guild by telling really lame jokes. The kind that give a good chuckle but doesn’t blow up the Discord.

I am also learning to rush. I hit a small bump with loosing my rogue with Plane Walker but Im working another back up.

I also like to pop keys every once in a while. Would much rather do it with a group of people I know rather than the lobby.

Hey there, I recently started playing again and been playing very actively for the past 2 months or so. Now I very frequently use discord but I’d like to find a light hearted community in realm.

I think I could be a fine active addition to your guild and make the realm experience feel more at home.

Hey, just stumbled across this guild, and I think it’s exactly what I have been searching for in the past 10 years of this game!

Let me in through the gates please!

Hey there, my IGN is CannedGood and a friend and I have been looking for an active guild to play in. We both actually met several years ago on ROTMG and now we’ve recently returned. We have our old guild but it’s just the two of us so our discord scene is a little lacking. We would love to come and contribute to a friendly, fun atmosphere. I’m EST, but I believe he’s CST. We both have maxed characters and are very interested in mastering end-game content. I have no expectations for my guildmates to host keys, or anything of the sort, I just want a community to share fun experiences with.

haha going back to the good old days huh? :stuck_out_tongue:

We’d love to have you all! Add me (Rivvnik#1111) on Discord and we can get this moving!

Hi guys, I’ve been looking for an active guild to join for a long time!

My IGN is Coviellian and I’m just looking for a chill time to play realm, max characters and run dungeons.

I would love to join Tied Army and I would love to see and meet you all!

-Coviellian

P.S, I’ve also seen your guild around popular Rotmg videos on Youtube, so I am pretty interested in Tied Army and it’s environment!

Hi!! im interested in joining this guild, since the last guild i was in was inactive. Im from Europe but its ok, cause 8 am in estearn US means pm here in eastern Europe, so for me is ok. I have a discord account and i ill be very happy to join

Hey, I think your guild seems perfect for me! I’m online on Discord almost all day usually, and I think I can provide a lot for the guild. I have a lot of keys that went unpopped after I left my old guild, and I can also help people who need equipment or potions. On the discord side of things, I would love a place where I can communicate with my guildmates outside of in-game chat. I hope you consider letting me be a part of Tied Army.

Hey

I’d be happy to join in and have some good times, played on and off for 2 years, only recently got back into rotmg and would love to have an active guild with experienced players to play with. Don’t really have anything to contribute with other than a good mood and a whole lot of chilling.

Played the game on and off over the years, but never really got to far into end game content, usually I would max a few stats and then die when I go into a hard dungeon that I don’t know. Am now sitting on very near 6/8 and am looking to learn the hard dungeons.

Hey! Add on me discord: BananaBlack#7675

Hello, created the account 4 years ago however i only genuinely started playing about a month ago. Looking for a group of players to make friends with and run some dungeons with. I can pop keys, and i have some end game keys but i have no knowledge or experience with them because i have no one to help teach me. I haven’t used Discord too much but i can happily join and start using it. If i get accepted feel free to send me a pm in game if im online. Thank you!

Add me on Discord! Someone will also try to catch you in-game if accepted.
Discord: BananaBlack#7675
We communicate through discord so you definitely want to download it.

Add me on Disc! BananaBlack#7675