Once again, Tied Army is re-opening its gates! (USMidWest2)

Add me on Disc! BananaBlack#7675 we’ll go from there

BananaBlack#7675 <-- add me

Add me on Disc --> BananaBlack#7675

lol this man’s replying to everyone

I would like to join the guild. I’ve been playing this game for a while and I want to be able to do dungeons with other players

What’s your take on discord?

I use discord daily to talk to my friends as we play or just to socialize

ehh i uhh like discord and have good itens and want friends to play with that wont be mean and help me with help in return ! plz consider me for a spot in this glorious army i am suited up and ready to go to battle

Hi there, I would love to join a guild, I’ve been playing Rotmg for about a year by now and I’m sick of dying all the time in high-tier dungeons because of no organization whatsoever.
If there is a way I could join then I’d love to know! My username is FlaminBoii.
Thanks,
FlaminBoii

yo I’d be interested in joining- I have a lot of downtime and I can be pretty active in discord, but I might not be on at the same time as a lot of other people if it’s in the MW server. I basically always have 3 (2-4)/8 characters ready to go, and have one with max or close to max defense like 80% of the time bc I don’t have much vault space unfortunately but I make up for it in poise and dignity. Also I’m sitting on a bunch of alien keys atm

name in game is krothotkin just dm me for my discord info I’m always visible on here tbh.

Hey. Looking to join your guild. I’ve always found that the most enjoyable games are the ones where I find a great community to join and this seems like something I would enjoy. I’ve played many MMO’s and PC games and have always been active and dedicated to reinforcing a positive and fun environment. Hope to hear from yall soon. My discord is Modock#6377 or you can try and catch me in-game. Thank youuuuu. :slight_smile:

I would love to join your guild. I am always active on discord because I’m currently HRL in shatters discord. Ign is magmahead and discord handle is 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖒𝖆𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉#6969. You can also dm me in game most of the time bc I’m active af. I’ve played the game for almost 5 years now and mostly enjoy playing the older dungeons (ofc shatters) and can easily solo most endgame content.

Hello, SpecialQ here! I like helping others and learning things. I’m not that familiar with Discord, but I have it open in one of my… too many tabs… also, i like sharing music for bullet dodging games!

Hey, i love you, keep it up

i’d like to join :slight_smile: VRL in the shatters discord and overall very active on discord, even when at work. i play everyday!

room for 1 more? I am always on discord I would love to join this group.

Hey guys! Id love to join the guild as you guys seem to have a chill and friendly environment that I appreciate. I feel as though I could add on to that feeling and make some new friends.

Im super active on discord (Jurian#4204), as I am currently a Shatters HRL and Officer, Pub Halls RL, and Fungal security, so im online more often than not. I would love to join another group of like minded people that just want to play the game and have fun.

P.S.: EST timezone

Hey, recently I have been searching for a guild, but most importantly one with a discord because it makes communication so much easier. this one seems like it is a great place and has a nice atmosphere. I would love to be a part of that! It would also be my first truly active guild which makes me super excited.

Getting back into the game after a year break and just looking to do events/dungeons in discord, definitely interested in joining

Heyo! This guild sounds fun. My IGN is LilLittleB and my disc is Andronic123#8281