Once again, Tied Army is re-opening its gates! (USMidWest2)

Hi
Ive been playing since Grade 6, im currently now a sophmore in college, im just lookin for stuff to do in this game w some new pepes. Ive got some keys (tombs, encore etc) but i havent played in a while so I’ll need some guidance (hopefully that doesnt hurtt). Id love to join yall on discord, im pretty shy at first but I just want some chill pepes to run dungeons with and perhaps get some help updating and renewing my knowledge. Currently trying to learn how to use a rogue and be more confident in tombs and other endgame stuff. MwaH.

hello! im callie, my discord is callie#6440 and i am very interested in the idea of a big guild where a skill requirement isn’t necessary. i love to vc and have a good time with people that share my interest in this little game and i think i can add a lot of fun to the group. shoot me a message on discord if there’s any open slots, thanks!

Trying to get back into the game with the launch of Exalt after a 2 1/2 year hiatus, I’d love a chill guild to hang out in and learn the game again. I can fit all the requirements as needed!

Hi, I’d like to apply to Tied Army. I started playing realm recently after a long break and have been looking for a guild that has a more relaxed stance since I’m not very familiar with the newer, more end-game content. I can max a new character from scratch relatively comfortably and am very active in discord, so hopefully I fill in the guild reqs. Cheers

i am cloudplz mate of cannedgood, i am the herald of the goose god and shall pray for him to bestow all guild mates with whites, thank you

Hey just looking for a guild rn bc my guild is just my friends but they are all going inactive and im one of the only ones who is still playing, i play daily and am very active in discord. I can contribute by being in discord activly and helping people who need help. Im not insane at the game but for new people i can help running dungeons. I speak english and live in the U.S but i am central time but i am up late and am always playing. I am just a normal realm player no hardcore or p2w but just looking to have fun.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.