One method to price/value white bags

If you don’t like math, why are you in a field that uses it?

cuz if hes good at it he gets paid

Well, yeah, but I personally feel like one should choose a job that one will enjoy. I’m not even out of high school yet, though, so I guess my opinion doesn’t mean much.

Almost every job on earth has math in it. Yes I use math. Yes I don’t really like it

But wait for this

Engineering isent sitting around doing math. (Maybe some forms are)

There are many other aspects such as design planning building advising and more.

I don’t plan on committing jihad against math it’s just I dont wake up and say thank you god for all this trigonometry

So, you like your job, you just don’t particularly like math? Also, there are jobs that don’t use math. You can be a historian, or a writer, or an english teacher, or a foreign language teacher, or join the military or…

Ok, you’re right, there aren’t many jobs that don’t use math. Sucks for me because I hate math. I’m good at it, but I hate it.

Yes, ik people’s whose jobs is almost entirely based on math and they don’t really like it. I would say once you have been siting somewhere for over 3 hours figuring equations you won’t be enjoying yourself

But work is not paradise. Most things your getting paid for won’t be a walk in the park but you will enjoy it if you are passionate

I used math in the military because I was a combat enginner

Just be ready to use it. An employer will enjoy that you know something extra even if it is not required.

Thank for your service good sir.

Haha thanks I was in the Czech military not the American but still thank you

(@IAmShurima sorry we kind of took this a bit off road)

I don’t care what country’s military you served in, you still risked your life to protect people. That is honorable.

and then there are those people who don’t put their hands over their hearts during the nfl national anthem

We’ve already brought this thread off-topic enough, let’s not start talking politics.

that wasn’t really politics but whatever

It shouldn’t be politics, but if we’re being honest, atm it is. Some support the players’ protest, others think they should be kicked off the field.

A lot of people don’t see things the way you see things

No worries

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.