One of my dead characters reveals my email address

• Computer Operating System: Windows 10
  • Game Platform: Unity Standalone

I suicided a character on the recently after vital combat got dropped, a wizard, and instead of displaying what mob killed me, it revealed my email address to the realm. Not only that, but it displays in my realmeye graveyard as well. I’d rather not keep my graveyard private under threat of doxxing and/or my account getting stolen, so I’d like to request that that particular dead character be either removed from the list or altered so it doesn’t reveal my email address.

I saw a post on Reddit addressing that, they said it was fixed. I’ll try and find the post for you

Found it, is this what happened to you? (Note: not my screenshot)
link here
edit: deleted screenshot, email kinda visible

you might need to ask deca to alter your graveyard data because that’s what realmeye uses

Woah woah woah what? This really is happening right now?

Edit: I think this is the biggest dev slip-up I’ve ever heard of in rotmg

Literally the guy killed in that picture and op are the same person, you don’t need to ask if that’s what happened to him, obviously that’s what happened to him

rip i didn’t read haha

Yeah that’s the one. You showed it to me on the SBC server and I’ve contacted deca requesting its removal from my graveyard, but I’m not sure if that’ll alter the realmeye graveyard, so I’m requesting its removal from both.

Should probably edit your comment to remove the screenshot since you can make some of the email out, just to be on the safe side.

Hm…I kinda wanna die now.

This is giving spam bots ideas…

It’s already fixed but if you wanna test it out go for it

The bug is fixed in-game, yeah. The main issue is my realmeye account’s graveyard isn’t.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.