One of the Many Trickster ST Set {ST Set Idea}

One of the Many Trickster ST Set

png%20(10) png%20(11) png%20(6) png%20(12)

Mana-Charged Dagger

ManaChargedDagger manachargeddaggershot

A dagger infused with magical energy. It is so powerful, that just using it drains the user of mana.

Stats:

• Tier: ST
  • MP Cost: 5
  • Range: 6
  • Damage: 300-350(325)
  • Stat Bonus: +5 dexterity +30 hp
  • Special properties: Piercing
  • While equipped, immune to being silenced.
  • Projectile Speed: 17
  • Lifetime: 0.5 seconds
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 750

Drops From:

• N/A

Mirror of the Blood Born

MirrorOfTheBloodborn

An ancient mirror, for the cost of blood, it creates a copy of ones self. The ages have weakened its powers.

Stats:

• HP Cost: 90
  • Duration:
  • Does not teleport
  • Stat Bonus: +50 mp
  • Creates decoy on player.
  • Decoy follows player.
  • Decoy is a copy of player, but with halved stats and an inability to use the prism ability.
  • Feed Power: 850

Drops From:

• N/A

Tunic of Fortification

TunicOfFortification

An frail armor that gains its strength from the splitting of ones essence into many.

Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +10 defense +3 dexterity +5 attack
  • For each decoy within a 7 tile radius: +3 defense +2 attack.
  • Feed Power: 700

Drops From:

• N/A

Ring of the Prism

RingOfThePrism

A ring made from two powerful prisms, one with power over magic; the other with power over life. The prosses of melting them together made them lose most of their powers.

Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +100 mp +30 hp +5 defense
  • 10% chance to create a decoy when hit.
  • Decoy lifespan:
  • Decoy is a copy of the player, with halved stats and an inability to activate the prism ability.
  • Feed Power: 600

Drops From:

• N/A

Set Bonuses

1 piece: +50 hp +50 mp.
2 pieces: Whenever you create a decoy, 50% chance to create an additional decoy.
3 pieces: +100 hp +100 mp.

More info

• note that equipping the dagger does not removed silenced, it simply prevents it from being gained while equipped.
    So, basically this idea came to me, because I have always believed that the ST sets could be better. The armor and weapons are about a fifty fifty chance of being good, the abilities are almost always awesome, and no one ever wants to equip the rings. Rarely do the set bonuses justify wearing the whole set. Plus, for a set, they’ve never felt synergistic enough for me. With Deca playing around with passive abilities, I figures Id do the same, just a bit further.

Gotgot's Super-Duper-Sprite-Pile

Looks more like a Knight Set, as the dagger looks like a sword and the prism looks like a shield.

But I do love armor and ring designs – the blend of aqua and red looks sick!

I can see what you mean about the designs. The prism is supposed to be a handheld mirror with a red tint to it, but yeah, I can see a shield. I can kind of see the sword too.

Ok new idea: a mirror shield that has a chance to poop out a decoy whenever hit!!! sick idea, no?

Sounds pretty cool! It would look great too, unless the sprite is really screwed up. And maybe it could have like a press and hold ability that creates a decoy on curser and sustains it while buffing you. Then of course, release to shoot.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.