Ootl, shields nerfed?

Came back from a long hiatus, but I think I heard something a while back on a reddit update about shields being nerfed?

Specifically about making it impossible to permastun now, with enemy immunity to stun after being stunned. Could someone confirm or deny, or better yet, link the reddit post update mentioning this?

I think this might have been in testing and is being considered, but either way it’s not officially in the game.

Ah, okay, I just wanted to make sure. I could distinctly remember reading about it somewhere and I thought I went insane lol

damn people coming back for motmg eh

This is planned to be released with IC/OoC

Yes, you must’ve likely read about it in the original IC/OoC post.
Alongside it, however, also came some changes to how Slow and Paralyze interacted with players, gaining a small window of immunity after being hit by such an attack, equal to the duration plus like, 0.4-6 seconds?
You can see this immunity in action here (shameless plug).

Question- do they still plan on implementing this? I was really excited reading through that post, but I saw someone on reddit or in-game I can’t remember say that it isn’t happening because the idea was trash and that they would never nerf pets. Really bummed me out but on the forums you guys seem hopeful. I am in love with the ideas from that post, really hope they go through with it

It will happen, but O3 is currently taking up most of their dev time.
Additionally, various tweaks will likely occur as well - maybe they’ll change the damage threshold for iC to kick in, maybe they’ll release it in parts, etc., etc…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.