Open Recruitment for Juicy

Juicy is a guild based in EUWest2 currently owned by LahTiger & Corrupt. We’re an active guild with an active Discord, Our guild mission is two-fold; we strive to strengthen friendships between guild members, and we aim to improve the quality of our players. For the first time this year, we are opening up recruitment; we are hoping to find approximately five friendly, experienced, and active players to join our ranks.

Our basic requirements for applicants are:
1. Hacked clients, duping, and exploits are STRICTLY forbidden. You will be caught, and we take this very seriously.
2. Don’t be toxic in personality or gameplay.
3. Be able to re-max quickly after a death, and have multiple characters at 4/8 or above.
4. Be an active player, and an active member of the guild community.
5. Good experience with Shatters and Tombs, and knowledge and ability to keep them clean.
6. Participate in guild Discord server. It’s preferred if you can talk, but mostly listening is required; Discord is our primary method of communication.

Please understand that in the past, we had only requested “basic Shatters experience,” however, in preparation for The Lost Halls, we have decided to raise the bar for member expectations. At the same time, we still have a few members who still need to improve their Shatters skills, and we are by no means perfect. You should be patient, and understand that (in the event of a botched dungeon, etc) we are still trying to improve the overall quality of our Shatters. Preferably, you will also be ready, willing, and able to help another member improve in these situations.

In turn, we will offer you a home, with genuinely nice people who love the game and care about the other members of the guild. Of course we often host dungeons, and have done some other various fun giveaways/events including scavenger hunts, quiz games, etc. You can get a sneak-peak of some of our shenanigans by checking out MrPuffelz’s (our resident streamer) Youtube channel.

If this sounds like a place you might want to call your future home, please carefully read and fill in the application form here, and make sure that your RealmEye profile is set to “Everyone”. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Corrupt or me in-game, or on RealmEye via DM.

Good luck on the guild

Gl xD

Great guild. Have a free bump!

two hours later?

And I would like to join! I filled the form out, can you respond to me here?

I’m afraid we do not disclose the status of applications to the applicants during our reviewing process, especially not in public

Do you private message us on RealmEye?

Bump &

@Cenamuch Please don’t clog up this thread; as Toxic said, this is not a thread for discussions into specific applicants. As stated above you can reach out to me or LahTiger if you have any questions; also, the app form provides even greater detail into the application process. Thanks for your submission.

Hello there charming people, my IGN is Ethanliyo , I have 1 6/8 rouge with 1k base fame and a wizard that is in the process of being maxed, he is currently 4/8.I have been player for over 3 years and I came back from a hiatus recently and I want to experience the full player experience so I am looking to join a guild

Bump it to the top for visibility!

@EthanLiyo this thread is only to serve as a general solicitation for our application process opposed to discussing specific applications/applicants. If you have any general questions, that are not already addressed in the OP, feel free to post here. However, if you have any questions regarding your individual situation, please DM/PM LahTiger or myself (in game or RealmEye). Thanks for your interest!

Bumperino

Not a bump at all

suspicious bump

You must be really bored right?

Also when is the results?

Results? we have to write results for this or something?

I mean, it’s a guild recruitment

Bumpp

Bump :wink: cause I am bored to death

If this isn’t a bump idk what is

Bump