Open testing this Weekend! - Realm of the Mad God Exalt

Bookwyrm’s NPE thread (Summoner to 15k BF goal now!)

Here are my thoughts:

Fame changes are good. Some people are complaining that it is too grindy, but do you guys remember how hard it was to get white star back in the day? It was a status symbol. It was a grind to get. Maybe having some sort of reward tied with gaining stars would be nice, but before it was grindy and you got nothing for it so I don’t see why people are complaining about it now

The trickster ST set is AMAZING! It is by far the coolest and most viable ST set I have seen, I am in love with it. (Well, the ST rogue set was a bit cooler and aesthetically pleasing, but it wasn’t all that viable) The ring is really cool and will see use on all classes, the prism is amazing and viable on its own, and the dagger has sick animations. I love it!

The paladin ST set is good too. It is a little bit underwhelming tbh, but it isn’t bad. The full set is quite tanky and can still dish out some decent damage, but it does fall off against defense very fast. The sword is the worse part of the set IMO, but swapping it out will lose you the +10 dex bonus so it isn’t worth running the set without the sword. (Honestly, this is a good thing. You should be incentivized to use the full set if you have it. Looking at you Henchman’s claymore- literally outclassed by Chipper despite gaining +10 DPS stats with a full set.)

Idk, like the set is good but it just doesn’t feel as good as it should be. I would either run the full set to be tanky and still dish out some damage, or I would just run the Seal as a swapout in a DPS set. The sword, armor, and ring just aren’t really worth using elsewhere (the armor may see some uses for the burst, but that is it) It would be nice to have some power added or atleast shifted to the sword and ring so that they can see some use in other builds as well

I remember, now imagine going through that a second time. No fun

hm, i like it

Let’s put it this way. It was a goal of mine to hit there for each of the classes anyway, so having that matter now is cool!

Miku fan???

you do not have to get a white star. it’s just your choice. if it’s no fun, just don’t do it.

Good point! I won’t. Orange is best star anyway