Option to hide/unhide characters

there should be an option to hide chars because of well, my fps is shit when im doing LHs with 100 people.

Hide players

don’t mention pservs, hard and fast rule

k.

gone

really needs to be added tbh

i don’t see why deca hasn’t added that yet

also forgot

• ADD DISS DECA PLSSSS!!!
  • no, we dont need this
  • what is this.

0 voters

Considering how many skins they make a year, this is something they’ll never implement.

Simple answer

This is meant to be a coop game, if you have no idea where anyone is, well then how do you do anything requiring teamwork?

The concept is reasonable but not something that will actually happen. Like others have said, it would make skins less desirable and also mess with the co-op part of the game. I think we should be able to make allies transparent, that way you can actually see your own character. (I didn’t come up with this myself, saw it a while back in another post).

to whoever voted “no, we dont need this” you do realize it will be an optional feature right?

Most people have bad lag in lh. However, I hold a 35 fps in lh and can still get loot, maneuver correctly, and make videos with it. Mbc is definitely the most laggy part of halls but that cannot be helped, and usually clearing and void are less laggy after the spawn room.

its called keep shadows on
lol.

i dont think thats the case, i personally use skins i like, not ones that give me “clout?” and i think thats the same with the majority of people

just replace player sprites with shadows like (a certain game that shall not be mentioned) does.

^^ reply above covers that.

I don’t understand that, I buy skins because I personally like the look of said skin, idc if other people like my skin.

^^ stupid not to implement as an option imo

Why would you vote no if this would raise the quality of your gameplay and your videos.

yes its just an optional feature.

you can turn it off or on depending on the situation.

part of the problem with doing massive player runs, if you want easier dodging then do smaller runs simple.

read reply above

not everyone is capable of finding small runs.

You most certainly can, and sentry is a way to do this unorganized as well as you usually will not have large numbers enter it, there are also plenty of priests and paladins in these large groups to heal. I personally have never had a problem dodging in large or small groups.

but not every sentries give LH guaranteed.