Option to hide/unhide characters

Yes… but in reality, would you spend 8 life on a skin, even if you really liked it, if you knew that no one would see it. Even if the anwser is yes, the jump from 8 life to 20 dollars is a relatively big jump and could cut into DECA’s income.

nobody even looks closely at skins these days anyway, i doubt skins are what deca makes money off of, its the mystery boxes for st items they make money off of

hMm
good idea
hard to do kinda
looks ugly tbh

uhm, what?
i totally would spend 8 life on a skin i really liked, does other people not seeing it effect what i see? no.
and skinds arent a strong point in decas income. they host too many event and give out too many daily free skins to rely on character skins. idk what exactly there biggest money making spot is but i would guess keys mystery boxes pets, thats why they host so many events.

the 1 8/8 req is not hard to obtain, it just requires spending time on this game
sbc is my primary small run discord as 25-35 ppl full voids not much lag
my guild also does voids/halls a lot so small group
then theres two small discords:
https://discord.gg/mWKcTgw - ok discord
https://discord.gg/5X5d2TE - commander raid
both are decently active w/ keys

Deca should add in a hide players feature to reduce lag that players have :3
Something stolen from [a pserver] because despite [the pserver] having more people per realm i lag alot less on there then on Prod so make it happen pls :o

[Edit: deleted pserver name, please don’t advertise unofficial versions of the game. Also merged onto earlier topic about the same idea. -Nevov]

Can you like, not including pserver names?

delete pserver names, like gaod said - violation of the hard and fast rules.

also gonna tag @nevov and @shatter, as we had the exact same topic not too long ago.

Now merged onto that topic. -Nevov

1. Don’t include the pserver name.
  2. Having hidden players would result in players being confused whether someone has a buff/debuff on them.
  3. You wouldn’t know what class someone else is.
  4. Deca makes money off skins, people buy skins for aesthetic purposes; removing the ability to see other people’s skins would result to loss in money.

I’d say hide the players and have a small icon replave them so you know where they are.

I think having a single stationary sprite instead of a moving one would reduce so much lag as it wouldn’t be as hard fir servers to process.

I completely agree with you I’ve gotten less lag on that thing that we shouldnt mention than on realm.

Please remove the name of the server, as others here have said it’s in violation of the forum rules.
(I dont want u to get in trouble)

Just make them half-invisible like rogue. Why not do that?

That’s straight out false. You might not think of it but you will notice skins. You judge off of them even if you don’t think you do… Or I might just be special

I like that idea and I know, from friends, that hacked clients have it. My biggest problem with that would be how would you be able to tell if someone was cloaked or not? Generally, I act differently if I know that there is another cloaked person in the room

sure buddy, sure…

MAKE DEM MORE TRANSPARENT :thinking:

It’s kind of hard to tell the difference between kinda transparent and more transparent

WHO CARES :thinking:

Good question…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.