Sick : 3.0 seconds
Cool down: 7 seconds
Stat Bonus: +4 Vit +4 Wis
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 700

Drops From:
Jade and Garnet Statues

Notes:

A unique untiered orb with the capability of having the two only affects known in the game. Weak and Sick. Unlike no other orb or ability this useful orb has the capability of breaking down enemies without the use of damage. Although it does have a 5.0 stasis radius (which is quite large), this item will most likely be immune to main priority bosses. (Shatts bosses, LH , etc)
The main priority of this orb is to make easy access to rushing while stopping the heals of enemies. This orb is based off situational events(hence the 7 seconds cool down).

Q & A :

Q: Wouldn’t this be op?
A: Although this item seem strongs as it has the ability to weak enemies, armor pierce and armor broken will still be a main killing factor in this game. Also it the weak will be immune to many bosses (imagine stun) however the sick will be applied to every enemy in the game.

Q: Wouldn’t this be useless due to stun?
A; Although stun in most cases would be the greater option, its shots does not cover such a large area such as this orb. While a stun does have multiple shots, it does not cover such a large radius and it only goes in one direction. This orb will be known for weakening around a specific area in which it can be utilized a lot
more than the stun in some cases.

I DID NOT MAKE THIS SPRITE, only the item purpose

sick is barely helpful at all

then credit the one who did

What would sick do on an enemy?

Sick would stop an enemy from healing or regenerating health.
Although it isn’t significant it can add a little help to your daily bosses and quest.
It could prevent some LOD bosses from healing, crystal from healing, DDocks wall from healing, Jon Bilgewater the Pirate King, Lord Ruthven, Mini killer bee nest, the list goes on forever.

This won’t be useful for every boss of course or every enemy.
Just like paralyze isn’t useful for things that don’t move, this isn’t useful for things that don’t heal or regenerate.

I really like the concept of the weakening + sick, but while the enemy is stasis, will the timer of the sick and weakening still be going on? What I mean is that say sick, weakening, and stasis all last for 4 seconds, then that means when the enemy is out of stasis then the sick and weakening would also wear off at the same time. I was thinking that it might be better to curse instead of stasis so the enemy could actually be damaged while debuffed.

Does this include Oryx? So basically he would be on 2k HP, use your orb and his regeneration is totally negated? Thats pretty OP :open_mouth:
Also Stone Guardians, they would be so easy to be steamrolled as the only reason they lasted more than 20 seconds was because of their healing. I don’t know, this seems pretty OP.

Take away stat bonuses and stasis effect or increase MP cost could balance the item more.

no purpose in the sick because enemys cannot heal wile stasised also considering that they have the same radius there is no way to inflict the sick withought the stasis and i you wait for the imune to stasis after you stasis them in the beginning then you would almost be out of mana. If the enemy is immune to stasis then this is a very op orb. Very situational although i can see this is more of a team based orb as it does not give cure of the berserk buff when used

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.