• Cooldown: 2sec
  • Range: 1.5
  • Stat Bonus: +4 Dex, +4 Att, +2 Spd
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 550
    ####Drops From:
  • Lair of Shaitan

####More info
Orb with no Stasis?! In my opinion mystic have small Dps and all of orbs have Stasis i wanna change that.
###Edit:

• Add Berserk 2.5sec
  • Change Slowed 4sec (from 2sec)
  • Change Damage 600-700 (from 900-1200)
  • Change Stat Bonus +4 Dex +4 Att +2 Spd (+4 Dex +2 Spd)

300 damage is simply 2 flicks of your staff. Slow is the sweet demise’s specialty. This hybrid is… Less useful than sweet demise?

Besides, how did you arrive at the conclusion that Mystics do not have enough dps?

Idk

You’re forgetting the extra 20% from curse and a 50% rof bonus for 2 seconds from t5 orb.

Also, mystic isn’t supposed to be top dps. With this, mystic would be able to nuke left and right, which would be hillarious, but I doubt that the total damage given by ability per mp surpasses curse and berserk.

Pretty cool for burst damage, though. Why the slow, btw?

It doesn’t stasis which could be useful if you just wanna slow an enemy, but not waste your time stasising it. If I got this item, I’d use it instead of sweet orb. I would add a beserk buff and an increase in slow duration to make this more useful as well.

Just aim a little off. I’m sure as mystic owners, you are used to capitalizing curse instead of stasis and bosses are stasis immune anyways.

Ok maybe, but i dont like stand wasting a time

Yeah, I guess. But sometimes I stasis (ok, all the time) when I just want to beserk, so thats why I’d like to see an item without it.

Erm… The graph isn’t exactly right. A 2 second burst from a t5 would put mystics on top only when solo (in end dungeons there’s usually a warr that buffs everyone), and a perma curse is easier to do.

Also, a wizard spellbombs. A lot. Insane damage output there.

The orb could be useful on end game to bump mystic’s burst damage, but that isn’t exactly why mystics are used anyways.

@plebjesus and @pisakpl this sounds like giving a mystic a wizard’s role. I mean, it’ll make an interesting UT, but it shouldn’t take the wizzy’s main attraction away.

I dont want to giving a mystic a wizard’s role I Just want to make a something special in this Orb, some orbs is good for rushing, but this orb is good for clearing

maybe if you fix up the stats more (idk how, im not good at that stuff particularly), but i really like the idea. the few times i played mystic, i worried about quickly moving my mouse back and forth to not stasis, but still get berserk.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.