Pretty sick spin-off of the new debuff :slight_smile:

I like the concept. What I would change is how the duration works:
How about the accumulative mp drain?
50 mp on 1st second
75 mp on 2nd second
100 mp on 3rd second
etc.

And then the cooldown.

Honestly, it can be useful at its current state, but I think Nut likes my face a little more than just 2 seconds. Besides, you can’t move, shoot, or use any orb. I think you can Nexus?

Hmmm, the only problem, is that when pertified, i believe players still recieve hp and mp from pets, which would allow someone with maxed mp and a divine to self stasis for like 7 seconds, and that seems a bit op. Also keep in mind that this is only useable my mystics, and mystics are long range. Its only indended to block single waves of shots or be used to protect against minions.

I think this could possibly bring more use to the item.
MP Cost: 130
Cooldown: 8s
Effects to self:
Stasis Duration: 3s
Damaging Duration: 3.5s (5.25s)
Berserk Duration: 3.5s (5.25s)
Note: The stasis on the player would need to be immune to the purify effect.

Formula:
3.5 wis<30
3.5 + (wis*7)/300 wis>=30

This is one of the few options I see that could possibly make this concept more usable, otherwise it is too situational and normal orbs would probably be better always.

You get curse and berserk with normal orbs, with this you would only be getting an extremely short duration to think about why you used the item in the first place so I think a change like this is reasonable.

Oooh, thanks for being good at math and helping rebalance the item :D.

The FUCK?! THIS ORB IS ABSOLUTLEY OVERPOWERED ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE A DIVINE PET

So it’s basically a Oreo for mystic. Great. More leechers.

Oh… :U oops. Didn’t see the cool down xD

You can use the editing button to combine posts so you don’t create unnecessary spam!

Press the little pencil at the bottom right of your post to edit!

lol :stuck_out_tongue:

No, its not. When you are petrified, you can’t move or shoot. You are stuck. Soooo, not an oreo.

no…what happens then if bes sits on you and you pertrify urself? you basically just oreoed.

janus or crystal prisoner could be good drop locations

Not really.

Just to clarify, can you still take damage when you’re petrified? I’ve only done 2 Mountain Temples thus far (embarrassing, I know), and one of the was with Geo who [I recall?] told me that you could still take damage.

It seems so, as implied by Toastrz here.

But your can’t attack. So it’s not an oreo. I’m not debating the OP-ness of this. I’m just saying its not an oreo. Its different.

You cannot attack, move or take damage, although im pretty sure you can interact with your inventory, chat, and your pet still heals u.

Wait, pet can still heal u?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.