Orb of the Incompetent Fool

Capture

Removing the vitreous nature of the orb seems to have reduced it’s power. Maybe those with less potential will be able to wield it.

Tier: UT

MP Cost: 80

Effects: Curse to enemies. Berserk to self.

Curse Duration: 6 seconds.

Berserk Duration: 1 second.

Stat Bonus: -5 WIS, +3 VIT

Fame Bonus: 3%

Feed Power: 300

Drops From(Cyan Bag):

• Cyclops God
  • Ghost God
  • Red Demon
  • Beer God

Instead of finishing my homework, I decided to make this. It’s more of a joke item that makes mystic easier for players–hence why it drops from highlands events. I might re-do the sprite.

I mean, a curse only orb idea has been around for a while. Maybe it’ll be used, but I do say the berserk is too much for only 80 mp, and 6 seconds of curse.

Like the idea, love the name. Sprite is cool as a general sprite. However, it doesn’t resemble a orb

I think it should be a endgame dungeon drop rather than something from the Realm Quest Gods.
Other than that, I think this is more or less a Orb of Conflict with stat reduction and Curse instead of Stasis.

But a curse only orb drops the stasis, people don’t realize how valuable stasis is

Excellent, but I feel the sprite is overshaded

so it would fit right in with everything else deca makes

uhh i couldnt find one of the ost important things, whats the radius of the curse?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.