Orb of total annihilation

An orb made of the darkest magic of ancient Mystics. Many of those trusted to its potential, however, no one found its true power.

Drop location: Golden Oryx Effigy or Stone Guardians.

Stats:
-MP Cost: 130
-Curse duration 5.5 Seconds
-Armored for 2.7 Second
-Damaging for 2.7 Second
-Cooldown 4 Seconds

• -3 Defense, -3 Attack + 1 Dexterity
  • Feed power 750
  • Fame bonus 6%

This will grant a slight buff to Mystic and also make players do Cave of thousand treasures more commonly. AND! will be first orb that don’t give this annoying stasis .-. think about it.

It’s not that we don’t want to do them. (mostly) It’s just that we can’t find them.

This is pretty OPOP. Even with the -3 attack, the damaging AND CURSE will make up for it. Plus your giving it +1 dex so it basically negates one of the att debuff.

Also it’s Fame Bonus is a bit high. Maybe 4-5?

Maybe increased cooldown? Fame bonus has to be 6% cuz it won’t be common item.

Sure I guess. Don’t ask me.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/helm-of-the-juggernaut
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/marble-seal
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/tome-of-holy-protection

hope this helps :smiley:

the problem isn’t that no one wants to run it (every enemy in the whole dungeon can drop pots), it’s that it’s super super rare.

you’ve basically reinvented the jugg for the mystic class. add armored in addition to the buffs that are normally there, then remove the positive effect that everyone wishes they didn’t have to deal with in the name of “balance”.

that made me laugh so hard.
hello fellow weeb

Only 2 enemies drop potions, the purple bag guys and the treasure chests.

But stasis is the most entertaining aspect of the mystic…

OP. But it’s about time Golden Oryx Effigy gets a damn drop. Lol.

If it would be same rare as event whites, then it’s pretty good idea (Even with lack of GOOD ol’ stasis)

Alright, review time.

I like the idea of a seal/orb mashup, so kudos to you on that. I just think the spriting is too reminiscent of a T0 orb, so you may want to change it a bit.

Alright, now onto stats: MP cost is over-the-top, you’ll want to consider lowering it. Curse duration is a little too high, maybe 4.5-5 seconds? Of course, that is only a slight change, so take that with a grain of salt. Perhaps you can also increase the Armoring and Damaging duration. With such a high MP cost, one would expect at very least 3.5-4 seconds. Also, the -3 DEG and -3 ATT is pointless, now that you have the Armoring and Damaging. +1 DEX is also way to minor of a change. Either buff it, or remove it. Try not to add erroneous stats, otherwise it’ll get too complicated (Aside from scammies, though :slight_smile:). Feed Power is good for a UT item - it’s on the low spectrum compared to other glands dungeons, but good choice nevertheless. Fame bonus makes sense - high since its 1) from the tcave and 2) since it’s a rare-ish UT, but not so high of a fame bonus that it’s as broken as the Omni Ring. Finally, thanks for a non-stasis orb!

Overall, I’d say an 8 or 8.5 out of 10. Good work!

The stats are way too op for something that drops from Stone Guardians. Another Jugg for mystic, and you can perma curse. A nerf on the affects please.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.