Oryx art

Check out this picture of Oryx, It represents his evilness

@moderators This is very likely a stolen artwork, or at the very least NOT fanart of Oryx.

oryx-rotmg sans-undertale

ok sure oryx it is MeGaLoVania intensifies

wait but did you draw this or was this some “oryx” drawing you found on the internet, because there’s not too much here that identifies specifically “Oryx” over some other black-armor-knight-thing

note: was writing didn’t see wilhuff’s post that already addresses this

Tried looking myself but my ph9ne doesnt have search by Google for image :frowning:

@OP are you claiming ththis id ad your’s? It doesn’t greatly represent a goat with elongated horns

I’ve seen this artwork before on Images. I think I found it under ‘Black knight artwork’ or 'Evil knight artwork"

Alright, I can confirm this is definitely not Ancienther’s artwork, so this is art theft. I reverse image searched this, and although I can’t quite pinpoint a definite origin it appears to be mentioned in contexts of some kind of RPG or Skyrim.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

:thinking:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nitpick: At no point did @Ancienther claim he made this image.

Still, as a result, #community-hub:art might not be the best place for it since it’s not fan-made art. However, I’m not sure what other subforum would be more appropriate…

He still didn’t credit the original artist, which in many places still qualifies as theft.

Yep. I tend to stay out of fanart circles since I admittedly don’t understand these nuances, but I think it’s safe to say that this deserves a </thread>