Oryx ate a Chocolate: you can stop cooking! (Attention: changes on the calendar)

Well if there’s a lower chance of catastrophic bugs I’ll take it lol. hyped though!

Here comes armies of mass inflations of pots.

at least the court dungeon events weren’t postponed… I forget which day it was supposed to end but I hope we got an extra day to make up for this

Really appreciate post-poning the release to patch up bugs. Here’s to Wednesday release!

Remember this post, where we setup the advent calendar for this week? Well… Oryx kind of took a bite out too early and we needed to postpone the start by one day.

Not convincing enough, right… well the truth is… that we had to postpone it due to technical difficulties with the upcoming release. And those events are directly connected to the release, so you can start guessing what is coming on Wednesday…

The cooking for the contest may now stop

On Dec 8th, we launched this contest and invited you to create (and cook) a recipe for one of the Food Items in the game. A comment with the words COOK-OFF was been created on Reddit, where you could post your creations until 12/14, 16:00 UTC.

We wanted to share all the entries with you, so we made an album on imgur:

The photos are arranged in no particular order and are just here for you to enjoy them and get as hungry as we did! Thank you so much for participating in this contest – we hope you had fun cooking and of course, eating. Expect the winners next week…

laughs in hackers duping the hell out of item forge.

I thought of an Idea but dunno if it’d be of use or not or unrealistic - effectively every UT / item is tagged with an hash thats invisible to the user. If 2 hashes of 2 items in existence match, it could be flagged to DECA that the item has been duplicated and thus leaving DECA able to ban said player - especially UT’s since they are untradable.

If a character dies with an item, the hash of that item doesent have to be stored anymore (but thats only if it would be ran via database). I reckon theres a way to make it work without the need of storing so many hashes.

Could even go to the extent of making mini reports of which account the matching hashes were detected on.

I’d imagine something like that wouldnt be as bad as porting an entire game over to unity, but i suppose that begs the question wether its automated or manned.

The idea is only marginally younger than duping itself