Oryx closed the bazaar?

(Feel free to relocate this if necessary, Nevov)

I don’t know if this has been discovered before, but I was lengthily chatting away with a newly acquired acquaintance of mine in the left bazaar of the EUW2 Server… and then Oryx declared he was closing the realm. Two minutes later, he declared he was abducting is to his castle. Nothing happened, thankfully, and nothing has come of it since, but it was really… bazaar? (Ok, that was pretty bad… :sweat_smile:)

Unfortunately, my computer hates me taking pictures, so all I have is my word again; my sincere apologies. :frowning:

Trivial Issues Thread

I saw something probably related to this, also on EUW2, the game was reporting the server (when you load in, and when you did /server) as not EUW2 Nexus but something like EUW2.portal.medusa. (I also didn’t take screenshot and I’m probably forgetting the exact wording).

And when that Medusa realm closed, nobody could trade in the nexus because the 2 minute trading ban also applied to the nexus. After 2 minutes trading was fine again.

Another observation possibly related: today I nexused out of a chain of dungeons that was popping in USNW right bazaar, and decided to go into a realm. I saw a realm with 83/85 in it so I decided to go in… to find an empty realm.

At first I suspected boating, but then the chain finished and I saw many of the players from the chain (who I’d seen in the chain) enter the realm and express confusion in the chat. When I inquired further, they told me that after leaving the last dungeon in the chain, they were sent here.

Weird…

ye, that happened to me too, but i was one of the players in the dungeon. Happened 4 or 5 times.

I’m now noticing it all over the place, in the main nexus included. I too have noticed the popped dungeon to realm glitch. They seem strangely connected…

yeah, its now coded that sometimes the nexus and bazaars) are linked to realms

I assumed as much. I almost always find myself wondering in games with newly introduced bugs what the developers could’ve possibly done to goof up so lol

Had maybe a related thing yesterday, more server weirdness anyway:

Was in USMW and there was just one realm on the server. At about 22 heroes I left to go for a trade or something on another server. Got back and the realm was gone. But I did /tell to someone who I’d been in the realm with and they said “no it hadn’t closed, still on Ents”, and their /server command said they were still in USMW. The portal didn’t seem to reappear in the time I was chatting, though I forgot to go back and revisit for a look later.

Saw some server restarts yesterday, without being patches, and can’t find any Deca comments on Reddit, so wondering if there’s something trying to be fixed.

There was no realms open in uswest3

There were a couple servers down for maintenance yesterday, according to my sister. I’m not on Reddit, so I don’t know. And yeah, I’ve seen that server problem you’ve described before, but that was a looong time ago (going by my meager account life), and I only witnessed it on a couple random rural servers.

wtf are ‘rural servers’

lol, sorry, that’s personal jargon. My siblings and I come up with some stupid nicknames for things in games. I’m referring to the handful of servers that I don’t normally see merchs, dungeon popping, or commonly frequented by guilds to my knowledge. Many of them don’t drop very many realm portals, either, which helped track the aforementioned realm closing glitch.

(Also, my apologies with the lack of tact, as I’m new on the forums and any kind of social media in general; I’m normally a shy individual and trying to break that a little)

image welcome

Lol thanks :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.